Looking for a Dynasty League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
joeytacos
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Looking for a Dynasty League

Postby joeytacos » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Looking to join my FIRST, and what will be my ONLY Dynasty league for the long term. I've been playing fantasy for over a decade now, exclusively in re-draft leagues on both Yahoo and ESPN. The idea of Dynasty was always intriguing, but for whatever reason I just never got around to it. I just stumbled upon this site because I was actively searching for league that needed an owner because I know people drop out from time to time. I'm a football addict and log in several times a day. I'd be willing to join a new league for next season or pick up for someone else right now, no matter how dubious their current roster situation. Also, I'd prefer a money league. Anything from $10-$100 I'm cool with. Not really a fan of SuperFlex or IDP, but if that's my only option I will make do. Wont hear any complaining out of me. Looking specifically for a steady league that I can be a part of for years to come. Shoot me an e-mail if you have an opening!

jaronayers4@gmail.com