Orphaned money league with Super Smash Bros vidya theme needs committed owners

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
persiandood
Starter
Starter

Orphaned money league with Super Smash Bros vidya theme needs committed owners

Postby persiandood » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:15 pm

this league drafted several months ago in the offseason on ESPN, and then recently the commissioner disbanded it for no reason and we haven't heard from him. the rest of the league disbanded as well and had no interest in returning.

i liked the settings, and i'll be honest, i liked how my team turned out. i decided to import the results and keep the settings, moving to fleaflicker. now i just need to fill the league.

this is a 12 team PPR IDP Superflex league with big play IDP scoring (also DT premium). this league was also meant to be a money league ($20 through Leaguesafe). however, since we're already a few weeks underway in the season, I don't think that's feasible. so this year will NOT be for money, but the $20 league fee will start NEXT SEASON. IF YOU ARE JOINING THIS LEAGUE IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW THIS LEAGUE IS NOT FREE, STARTING NEXT SEASON. i have a lot of experience as a commissioner (over ten years)

oh, and this league has a SSB theme. If you join, you must be a character from the series. I've picked Solid Snake, for instance.

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues ... h=69a1dad0

take a look and pick what team you want! if you have any other questions email me shahinkhoygani@yahoo.com

persiandood
Starter
Starter

Re: Orphaned money league with Super Smash Bros vidya theme needs committed owners

Postby persiandood » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:52 pm

5 spots taken, 7 remaining

persiandood
Starter
Starter

Re: Orphaned money league with Super Smash Bros vidya theme needs committed owners

Postby persiandood » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:27 am

still plenty of spots