NEW League! Need owners.

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
dande2005
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

NEW League! Need owners.

Postby dande2005 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:53 pm

What I am wanting to start is about a 20 plus team league that is a Dynasty Keeper. Pretty much Standard scoring. QB is not quite as high scoring as I have tried to make it even across the board on how players score. Not looking to make this a large Bank, ($25 or so per team per year). Just need to pay for the site and pay out 1st – 4th.

Will use IDP. I am thinking about starting the following:

Starting:

QB-1

RB-2

WR-3

TE-1

K-1

IDP-2 (ANY D Position you choose.)

10 Starters, 10 Bench, and Taxi Squad.

I have never been in a league like this before so I am looking for ideas or suggestions. I know this is late in the season to start, but I was hoping we might be able to get enough players to commit and get the thing started now so we can be ready out of the gate next year for a full season. Not sure how to do that , but I am going to try.

Thinking of using Fantrax as it seems very customizable. Not sure if anyone has used that or not, but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks about it for now. I really want to find a group that will commit to this being a long term league and be competitive, but also have a good time.

Email me
dstoner41@gmail.com

Thanks!