*FILLED* 6th Year FREE nfl.com 21 of 27 Keeper League w/ IDP - Need 1 Dedicated Owner

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
scorpion
Role Player
Role Player

*FILLED* 6th Year FREE nfl.com 21 of 27 Keeper League w/ IDP - Need 1 Dedicated Owner

Postby scorpion » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Hello community. Unfortunately, one founding owner has decided to hang up his cleats and retire from fantasy football. The team is a perenial playoff contender and has a stacked team that usually gets the highest weekly/yearly points. Anyway it's a free league and is stable with active players and fair amount of trading. I'm looking for someone who is active and interested in playing multiple years, as well as understands the nfl.com interface and knows that there is virtually no off-season activity on their platform. Drafts are typically on the third Sunday of pre-season and keeper-lock date one week prior. Check my team in signature to see what a typical roster looks like.

The League can be viewed here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1565182
The Teak available can be viewed here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1565182/team/7

***NO LEAGUE VETOS ON TRADES*** only a commisioner review, but I have never rejected one... just a "collusion review"

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Rules posted below since there's no direct link available to non-owners:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner Conduct and Responsibilities

Owners are responsible for:
1. Knowing and following all the nfl.com fantasy rules and league rules.
2. Ensuring that their team has their current email address and that their email application is not marking league email (no-reply@nflhelp.com) as junk.
3. Responding to emails from the commissioner or other owners in a timely manner.
4. Taking part in league votes and debates.
5. Submitting complete weekly lineups throughout the entirety of the season: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1K, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1DP. You must carry the minimum number of players at each position.
6. Responding to all trade offers. At a minimum, just hit the decline button.
7. Notifying the commissioner in the event that you will be away for an excessive period.
8. Understanding that while talking smack is always a part of some owner's personality and is to be expected... inflammatory, overly offensive, or ethnic, racial, or sexual slurs will not be tolerated.

Trading

There is an expectation that people are making trades in the best interest of their team and for no other reason. I am a firm believer that teams should be able to run their teams with no governing force telling them who and what they can trade. There will be no veto process in this league. However, as commissioner I will scrutinize each trade and if there is reasonable evidence that an owner is trying to tank a team and then leave or any other signs of cheating/collusion the trade may be declined by the commissioner. In the event of an “erroneous” or “accidental” trade that has already been accepted between two owners, the commissioner will not step in and undo the trade. When trading draft picks, you can only trade picks 22 - 27 (pick #22 is your first round draft pick) and both teams must trade an equal number of picks.

Anti-Competitive Activity/Behavior

The following activities are considered detrimental to the league and therefore are outlawed. If at any time an owner engages in the following activities the commissioner has both the right and obligation to act in such a way as to protect the league.
1. Making trades that result in worsening your team in order to stock another team who plays a rival you want/need to lose.
2. Any collusion between teams, including trading to consolidate better players on one team by acting in concert, is strictly prohibited. Two or more owners making arrangements to influence the results of league activities, player availability, draft standing or game outcomes. Any unsportsmanlike conduct coordinated between two or more owners is considered collusion.
3. Loaning players is not allowed (eg: 'I'll trade you my backup QB, but you have to give it back after your bye week.'). No delayed or two part deals should be made (eg: 'You give me LT this week and I'll give you LJ next week', or, 'Here's a 3 player for 3 player trade, but I don't want to give you my RB until next week.')
4. Adding and Dropping players frequently to tie up their waiver wire status is not allowed.
5. Indifference. Failing to submit complete starting lineups, or change existing lineups to replace players who are out due to injury, suspension or bye weeks will receive a warning from the commissioner if they fail to respond or resume their participation.
6. An owner who, for any reason, dumps players from his team who are obviously valuable will receive a first warning from the commissioner to cease. If the owner continues to dump, the commissioner will take more serious action to resolve the situation. Obviously, there will always be a few borderline cuts made, but cutting obvious fantasy starters or large quantities of average players in an obvious attempt to improve draft position or make players available to others by way of collusion or to sabotage the integrity of the league will not be tolerated.
Last edited by scorpion on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 Team 21 Keeper / 27 Roster 0.5-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 1 D FLEX, 3 IR - 6th Year | Commish | Champion 2013, 2015

QB: T. Brady, M. Stafford, B. Mayfield
RB: E. Elliot, L. Miller, L. McCoy, R. Freeman, P. Lindsay, , G. Edwards, D. Foreman
WR: A. Brown, A. Thielen, A. Robinson, M. Goodwin, J. Gordon, A. Miller, D. Moore
TE: E. Engram, T. Burton
K: B. Maher (Current Streamer)
DL: J. Clowney, D. Lawrence
LB: L. David, L. Vander Esch, Z. Cunningham, T. Whitehead
DB: B. Baker, J. Bates

BDavid
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 6th Year FREE nfl.com 21 of 27 Keeper League w/ IDP - Need 1 Dedicated Owner

Postby BDavid » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:49 pm