Saturday Night Live Themed Dynasty Football Startup, 12 TM, Superflex, Devy, 4 Spots Left

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Saturday Night Live Themed Dynasty Football Startup, 12 TM, Superflex, Devy, 4 Spots Left

Postby jermainew » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:22 pm

Great graphics!!! Saturday Night Live themed dynasty football league!!

If you fancy yourself an owner "in the know" or you seem to win the leagues you play in, this league is for you!!

The following is a quick run down of what the league is, for more detailed info read everything on league pages below... 12 Teams, Superflex, BestBall, Devy, 10 starters, 22 man roster, 8 Taxi (Unrestricted), 2 IR (IR only), NO K/Def., All-Play (No Playoffs). Blind Bid Waivers.

Yearly Fee $250, 1st year $300
MFL & LeagueSafe

There will also be a weekly payout all season!

League Settings/Rules: http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2018/o ... 53776&O=26

League Scoring: http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2018/o ... 53776&O=09

I have run several successful leagues. Please contact me at ljw49er74@gmail.com
Looking for new owners I haven't played with before, but if I have played with you, don't hesitate to contact me, we'll see how it shakes out! We are almost full so move quick!

Draft will start on Friday, August 3rd!!!

Anchored Up Chief
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Saturday Night Live Themed Dynasty Football Startup, 12 TM, Superflex, Devy, 4 Spots Left

Postby Anchored Up Chief » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:52 pm

So I am confused. I posted the below regarding this league on your original post with a question and instead of answering it you delete the original post and start a new thread. Seems very shady. Players beware

So let me get this straight. Each franchise owner has to pay $50 in case someone plays for a win now and walks or just leaves their team so horrible because they suck at FF you can’t sell it at full price? Not sure anyone would want to join a league where they have to pay for someone else’s poor decisions and mismanagement of their team.

I would have possibly been interested in the league if it wasn’t for that.

jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Saturday Night Live Themed Dynasty Football Startup, 12 TM, Superflex, Devy, 4 Spots Left

Postby jermainew » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:02 pm

Check this out. I chose to ignore your post and just repost. I have been a commissioner, and a successful one for several years. Several of us commissioner's use different methods to retain owners. I have no issue with the methods my fellow commissioner's use, they all vary and all work to some degree.

I have been on this forum for YEARS. So owners beware would get you scoffed at by many of these guys because they know me and the good work I do.... YOU on the other hand have been a member since January. So what are your motives?

To argue as if this was some social media crap? You obviously said you didn't want in the league. So that's it, I don't respond. Now if you had emailed me and wanted some clarity to perhaps join (the classy thing) then I'd explain my method and how several years of JERKS... got me there.

If you want to argue, use a different medium, this forum is a safe haven for football people.

Anchored Up Chief
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Anchored Up Chief » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:14 pm

No one is arguing I was just asking if I read that correctly. and you didn’t answer the question nor did you post that in your description of the league,I read it in the bylaws. You are right that I have only been on this forum since January. Being on a forum for years means nothing. I’ve been playing high stakes FF for over 20+ years and Commish for over 12 years. Still doesn’t change the fact that you charge teams $50 for the possibility a team tanks and the rest of the league has to cover those mistakes. Trying to hide it in the bylaws and not being transparent about it should be called out in the forum especially when I just asked a simple question. Guess you didn’t want it out there

jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Postby jermainew » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:21 pm

The bylaws are clearly posted.... what's hiding?

At this point I wouldn't have you in my league. You obviously don't want in, so other than that you have no reason to post other than harassing me. So stay off my league posts or I will report you.

Thanks, hope you find a league.