Looking for a Co-commissioner

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Looking for a Co-commissioner

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:18 am

I am creating a new empire contract-keeper league. The Bylaws and MFL page are nearly finalized (see link below).

League Link: https://www56.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/60540#0

I am looking for someone with the experience and interest to co-commission it. In particular, I would need someone who can handle owner turnover, fee collection and dispute resolution. I am able to handle "back of house" stuff like annual auctions set-up, contract updates and other site administration stuff.

I would also be open to giving a 50% fee discount to whomever volunteers to co-commission this league. So instead of paying $100 annually, the co-commissioner would only pay $50 annually.

As far as what I'm looking for, I'd prefer someone with both auction and MFL experience (as a commissioner). As an experienced MFL salary-cap/contract league commissioner myself, I have tried to draft a set of Bylaws that are (1) very detailed, (2) robust, (3) fun and (4) easy to administer.

If you are interested, reach out to me via PM (include your email, so that I can email you back).
Last edited by Cult of Dionysus on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

MHS Sports
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Looking for a Commissioner

Postby MHS Sports » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:34 am

why not have MHS Sports be your commish? We run leagues and are also commish for several leagues since 1990.

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Re: Looking for a Co-commissioner

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:36 am

Bump, I am still working to get this empire league up and running. Looking for someone who might want to act as co-commissioner with me. I like to do the back of house stuff, including league set-up and maintenance. But I'm not fond of dealing with vacancies and fee collections.

This is a league for guys who truly don't want an off-season. Lots of leagues say they are active in the off-season, but none have an off-season calendar such as this one. Formal league events in every month of the off-season, including an auction and three separate drafts and a whole lot more:

Week 17 to March 1st – No league activities, trading allowed if fees are paid.
February 1st – Deadline for League Fees
March 1st – Rule Change Discussions and Voting
March 7th – Franchise Tagging
March 15th – All 0 Year players are dropped from Rosters.
March 21st – Pick Auction
April 15th – Third Round of Rookie Draft
May 15th – First and Second Round of Rookie Draft
June 15th – Veteran Draft
July 15th – BBID Free Agency begins
August 30th – Taxi Squad designations must be made.
August 30th – Contract year cap reduced to 27.
Week 7 – Trade Deadline
Week 14 – Wildcard Playoffs
Week 15 – Conference Championships
Week 16 – League Championship