3 spots lefy for new Dynasty League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
jwag51
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

3 spots lefy for new Dynasty League

Postby jwag51 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:21 am

I am starting my 3rd Dynasty/Keeper/Empire League.  The emphasis for this league is the Empire part.  The cost to join is $206 ($6 toward website fee) paid to our LeagueSafe account.  Each year $1000 of the $2400 pool will go into our Empire pool which will be paid to anyone who wins their 2nd championship (and their 4th, 6th, 8th, etc.).  The remainder of the pool will be paid to the top 3 teams each season, $800 to 1st, $400 to 2nd and $200 to 3rd.

This is kind of a hybrid Dynasty/Keeper league.  Each team will have a 27 man roster which will include Rookies and players on IR.  But each year we will have to get our rosters down to 15 players before our draft.  Then we will have a 12 round draft which will include Rookies and Free Agents.  This will help the weaker teams become more competitive quicker. 

Here is the link to the site  http://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/62790#0

Let me know if you have any questions or interest.

Jim Wagoner

jwags51@gmail.com