RSO Startup. IDP PPR Dynasty Auction w/ Salary Cap - 53 man roster - $50/yr

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
mattkdelima
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

RSO Startup. IDP PPR Dynasty Auction w/ Salary Cap - 53 man roster - $50/yr

Postby mattkdelima » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:09 pm

12-team IDP Dynasty auction w/ $177M salary cap. Two spots available. One of those spots is pending payment so technically I only need 1 for now.

$50 buy-in per year. $100 deposit required when joining. This is for both the 2018 & 2019 seasons. Pay ahead $50 every year to deter quitters. Deposit refunds not given to quitters.

$12.99 also paid by each individual annually to RealitySportsOnline.com (league host) for use of their league services.

LeagueSafe.com will be used to handle league dues.

53 roster spots. Starters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 1 CB, 2 S, 1 DFLEX (any IDP). Balanced IDP scoring to keep it relatively even between offensive and defensive positions.

5 round rookie draft after we get 12 owners locked in. The remaining roster spots will be filled over the course of multiple sessions of free agent auction (all remaining vets/rookies). With such large rosters, it will take a long time to fill out the league via auction. Any extra funds from quitting owners will be added to that upcoming year's pot. 3rd place: $50, 2nd place: 25% of remaining pot, 1st place: 75% of remaining pot.

For any further questions or for an invite, PM me. If interested in joining, please tell me a little about yourself (The basics along with your Fantasy experience) and include your email address so I can send the invite. I would prefer no first-timers to dynasty.