Need an experienced commish to help me run this superflex football dynasty league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
fuweidavid
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Need an experienced commish to help me run this superflex football dynasty league

Postby fuweidavid » Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 am

I've never done this before so need someone to help. If needed I can co-commish.

14 team, 50$ per season, 100$ due first year. 25 roster, 5 taxi, 5 IR

snake draft. Draft position decided by Derby style(run a random sequence then each team based on sequence can choose their spot)

You can put rookie on taxi as long as you want but if move out, can not move back in.

Top 6 playoffs, top 2 bye. Typical branch, playoff from 14-16 weeks. wk16 is final champ between the champ of two div Bot 8 for Toilet Bowl, wk16 is TB final. Pick 1.15 awarded. The next year’s rookie draft order for non-playoff team is the reverse of potential points(the best ball results). So tank is meaningless. Weekly double header to reduce variance. Start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/WR/TE/TE/SF/FLEX/FLEX QB TD/INT 6/-4 QB sack -0.5 RB 0.75PPR WR 1PPR TE 1.25PPR This is a league that is very well balanced with all the position and ppl need to think a lot how to allocate the asset. A lot of mid-tier or role player trade will happen as well due to deep starting roster.

DM or email me if interested

wei.fu.0619@gmail.com