If you are looking for owners for a start up dynasty league, read this

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

If you are looking for owners for a start up dynasty league, read this

Postby Emmittfan » Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 am

Okay all,

I run several dynasty leagues and will likely be doing more this summer. I created a groupme chat room and shared it with most of my leagues to "pool" owners so that I could only go to one groupme to see if anyone was interested in joining a new start up dynasty league I was filling. Within about 8 hours yesterday, I filled two dynasty start up leagues (1 was $56 bestball devy superflex, the other a high dollar superflex/submit line ups). As such, I know there are owners in that groupme that are still looking for a new start up league, maybe soon, maybe yet later this summer. At this writing, there are 81 owners in this groupme seeking new leagues :shock:

So, I am thinking if there are other commissioners that would like to get in on a group of owners that may be interested in joining, here are a few things I would need to know:

1) I would like to take a look at your league's bylaws, mainly payouts. I always do 100% payouts less only MFL fees. Please, no 3rd party websites that take a fee/%age. While I understand and appreciate what they do, it's not for me and I won't recommend them to the owners in my leagues
2) New league must be on MFL and please, at least give it a background. Graphics are always appreciated and we may be able to talk about that more in private
3) Obviously groupme should be a requirement for the league
4) I would like to know about you as a commissioner and owner, years experience, etc..

Side note - if you are experienced dynasty owner, but never been a commish, but got the urge to become one, let's also talk. I can help you get started

5) Don't contact me about orphan teams, at least not for this set of owners. They want start up leagues.
6) I expect most of my owners would want non-idp leagues, non-salary/contract leagues. Submit line ups or bestball, start 1 qb or superflex, devy or not devy all are good leagues to likely be filled with these owners. Annual dues range likely could be from $50 to $500, but never know if people would want lower or higher than this estimated range.

So, if you have read this far and are still interested, hit me up in this groupme so that we can discuss the above. We can take it DM after you join if you prefer. It's a groupme I created to discuss some new league ideas
https://groupme.com/join_group/38335251/E9MOKc

Last, if you are just looking to join a new start up, and think you would be a good addition to the pool, note that I may be selective in adding you to the main groupme, but feel free to hit me up in this groupme to discuss. If we are in a league together, more likely I will say "sure" without much discussion. https://groupme.com/join_group/40851132/BLapEk

Hopefully I didn't miss anything but I likely did.

Edit to add: None of my leagues are IDP leagues, so most of my owners likely do not play in IDP leagues
Thanks for reading and good luck!

Darayfacta
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: If you are looking for owners for a start up dynasty league, read this

Postby Darayfacta » Thu May 17, 2018 7:01 pm

I have group me and am looking for a startup! Ray_h@sbcglobal.net

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Thu May 17, 2018 7:55 pm

hey not related but could u let me know how to customize mfl league page like adding graphics?
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 18, 2018 12:12 am

Great idea. He's also a great commish, BTW. Honest/easy to deal with. I highly recommend his leagues/ideas.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Tue May 22, 2018 12:10 pm

playa_hata wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:55 pm hey not related but could u let me know how to customize mfl league page like adding graphics?
Contact @Mark_in_MI on twitter or on these forums.

NickGB
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby NickGB » Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 am

I'd like a groupme invite as a Dynasty player that's always looking for leagues, seems like this would be an easier way of locating up and coming startups. Let me know bro. :)
Team 1: SF/2TE/PPR

QB:Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, Teddy Bridgewater, Baker Mayfield, Jordan Love, Trevor Lawrence*
RB: De'Andre Swift, Johnathan Taylor, Ronald Rones
WR: Odell Beckham Jr, Mike Evans, A.J. Brown, D.J. Moore, Christian Kirk, Anthony Miller, Ja'Marr Chase*
TE: George Kittle, Hayden Hurst, Albert O, Brevin Jordan*

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Wed May 23, 2018 12:57 pm

NickGB wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 am I'd like a groupme invite as a Dynasty player that's always looking for leagues, seems like this would be an easier way of locating up and coming startups. Let me know bro. :)
if you haven't already, following this. Several owners in there already and waiting for a few commissioners to show up too
Last, if you are just looking to join a new start up, and think you would be a good addition to the pool, note that I may be selective in adding you to the main groupme, but feel free to hit me up in this groupme to discuss. If we are in a league together, more likely I will say "sure" without much discussion. https://groupme.com/join_group/40851132/BLapEk