[Startup] Bestball, 12 Team, 25-30$, 10 player starting lineups, PPC, PPR, TE Premium. Active owners only!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
AlcoholEnthusiast
Role Player
Role Player

[Startup] Bestball, 12 Team, 25-30$, 10 player starting lineups, PPC, PPR, TE Premium. Active owners only!

Postby AlcoholEnthusiast » Fri May 11, 2018 3:25 pm

Starting a 12 team bestball league. There are a few unclear things that aren't set in stone yet. Once we get all 12 owners, I will set polls to decide between a few of the last things. But the meat of the league is as follows

Superflex/2QB (will be voted on)

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE (Either 1 TE + TE Premium or 2 TE, will be voted on)

2-3 Flex (depending on if superflex/2QB)

30 man rosters, PPR, .25 PPC, TE Premium (either through 2TE or 1.5 PPR for TE, 1 point per 20 yards QB Scoring, KR/PR is 1 point per 25 yards. There is some stuff that needs to be ironed out (superflex/2QB, 2TE/TE Premium, 25/30$ entry, etc), but it will all be put to a vote between the league once we get all 12 joined.

25-30$ (May or may not have weekly scoring bonuses)

The half of the league that has already joined has all been in multiple leagues together, and are all very active owners. One very important part of this league is activity. Please don't offer to join if you can't be hyper active. League communication will be done via groupme chat (with some official business being done through email).

I think this is all of the important stuff, feel free to leave questions if you have any. If you are interested and know you can be a very active owner, shoot me a DM with your email and name/email on groupme so that I can add you to the league chat.

Here is a link to the league http://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/53818#0 Most of the stuff is done, but there are still a few tweaks that need to be changed after the league votes on everything).

2 years will be paid for upfront.

Thanks!
12 Team 1QB 2RB 3WE 1TE 2Flex

QB: Mariota, Siemian, Fitzpatrick
RB: Zeke, Freeman, CJA, Morris, Ty, Jamaal Williams
WR: Arob, Diggs, Parker, Hurns, Tate, Stills, Conley, Enunwa,
TE: Ertz, Gates, Kroft, Paul

12 Team Superflex

QB: Mariota, Winston, Dak, Jimmy G
RB: Mixon, CMC, Gio, Ty, Jamaal Williams, Zenner
WR: Coleman, M Williams, Landry, Lockett, Zay, Shepard, JuJu, Woods, Mitchell, Lee, Taywan Taylor
TE: Njoku, Hooper, Higbee