New $56 PPR Dynasty Startup - Draft with rookies after NFL Draft - No Superflex, D, or K

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Carouselambra
Rookie
Rookie

New $56 PPR Dynasty Startup - Draft with rookies after NFL Draft - No Superflex, D, or K

Postby Carouselambra » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Do you prefer a simple PPR dynasty league that is open and active year round? Do you pay your fees on time and respond to trade offers with a couple of days (even in Feb and March?) Then this startup is for you. I am a responsive commish with over 10 years of Dyno experience. I’m in a few leagues but not so many that I neglect any of my teams. All I want is 11 other owners that abide by the above principles and are in it for the long haul.

Below is a link to the league page so you can review scoring and bylaws. This setup is similar to another league I run and we have had an extremely active offseason. I would like to begin drafting the week after the NFL draft when everyone is paid up. We will have a slow snake draft on MFL (hence the $50 plus $6 yearly fee) with funds held by Leaguesafe. We will randomly draw an order and then you will be able to select your draft slot. Any trades of your 2019 first rounders before, during, or after the draft will require you to pay an additional $56 immediately.

Please PM me with a quick note regarding your dynasty experience and a few links to existing leagues you are in. I will take a few days to review responses and will get back to you by the end of the week. I’m looking forward to getting rolling with a dedicated group of owners!

https://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/54039#0

ETA: We will use the Groupme app to assist with league messaging and communications.
Last edited by Carouselambra on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

EZ AS HELL
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: $56 PPR Dynasty - Draft with rookies after NFL Draft - No Superflex, D, or K

Postby EZ AS HELL » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:56 pm

I’m interested! How many teams is there right now? Thanks

Carouselambra
Rookie
Rookie

Re: $56 PPR Dynasty Startup - Draft with rookies after NFL Draft - No Superflex, D, or K

Postby Carouselambra » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:55 pm

There are 6 or so prospective owners right now. So we still have openings.

Carouselambra
Rookie
Rookie

Re: New $56 PPR Dynasty Startup - Draft with rookies after NFL Draft - No Superflex, D, or K

Postby Carouselambra » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:57 pm

3 or 4 spots left.

Carouselambra
Rookie
Rookie

Re: New $56 PPR Dynasty Startup - Draft with rookies after NFL Draft - No Superflex, D, or K

Postby Carouselambra » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:31 pm

League Full

mtrego
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby mtrego » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:38 am

Anyone bow out of this league last minute? If so I'm available to start right away.

mtrego@gmail.com