FILLED 2 team dispersal $50 dues 12 team Dynasty league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

FILLED 2 team dispersal $50 dues 12 team Dynasty league

Postby Emmittfan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:49 am

I took over as commish of this league this off-season when the former commish needed to step away due to work demands (travel/nights/etc..) 10 of the owners are returning, so just need to find 2 more people to join us. League is going into it's 3rd season. It's a $50 start 9 players (1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 2 flex (rb/wr/te). All funds handled via leaguesafe. Dues are paid 1 year in advance so both new owners would need to prepay for 2019 dues, but get to play for 2018 for free as both previous owners suggested I find new owners with their prepayments. :thumbup:

One team was a playoff team, the other finished in 2nd to last place. So, doing a dispersal draft for the 2 new owners to mix it up and allow both new owners to build their team as they would prefer. Solid assets in the dispersal assets including: Bell, Fournette, Henry, Diggs, Juju, Dez, Evans, Ebron, Rudolph as well as picks 1.02, 1.07, 2.02, 2.07 and more. See complete list of players/picks here:
FILLED

Link to bylaws: FILLED
Link to scoring: FILLED

Our league uses groupme for most communications so best way to contact me is via this link to a groupme chat room I have set up for my orphan teams: FILLED

Note that when you contact me, please indicate which league as I have a couple dispersal drafts openings.

Thanks!
Last edited by Emmittfan on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigT
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Need 2 for a 2 team dispersal $50 dues 12 team Dynasty league

Postby BigT » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Hi I would Be interested In the 2 team Disperal League. I currently Own 3 different dynasty league teams and haven't participated in an orphan or Dispersal Draft. My email is ryryturner@yahoo.com if you need a committed owner who is always very active.