FILLED

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
sportstalkryan
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

FILLED

Postby sportstalkryan » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:05 am

THE FOOTBALL OLIGARCHS LEAGUE

I am (very) experienced Commish starting a new 16-team league that will test the limits of MFL in recreating the NFL GM experience. So salary cap, contracts, rookie draft, restricted free agency, EFAs, RFAs, Franchise Tags, contract extensions, salary cap manipulations, etc. If it's in the game, it's in THIS game. Balanced scoring with QB-premium, start 13 IDPs, using DI/EDR/LB positions (and yes, I'm manually changing player positions in MFL, using their DT/DE/LB position designations, so Donald and Watt are DTs, Mack and Miller are DEs).

But there's more. I have also created a financial "game within the game" where teams compete for the highest profits. So that nice big contract you're giving to your best player will hurt your bottom line! You'll also make decisions about stadium improvements, debt levels, $ carry overs from year to year, and more. But the biggest factor affecting your bottom line is putting out a winning product onto the field.

Half the annual prizes will go towards the best teams in on-field performance, and half to the teams with the best bottom line.

I already have 13 owners chomping at the bit to start. Looking for 3 more.

$50 dues (though that may be reduced by league vote as one of our first decisions). Here's the league: https://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/46107#0

Be sure to look over the full rules at Reports -> Rules -> League Settings

Email me at earlyr@gmail.com if interested
Commish of 4 leagues. Prefer full roster, IDP, salary cap, contract leagues designed to replicate the NFL GM experience as much as possible. Because THAT'S the fantasy.