Looking for a new Dynasty league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Jhawk30
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Looking for a new Dynasty league

Postby Jhawk30 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:19 pm

I’ve played redraft and keeper leagues for years but just started dynasty last year and looking for more. Max of $50 and Devy preferred.

oklandr8rs2000
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for a new Dynasty league

Postby oklandr8rs2000 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:53 pm

I created a startup, contract, non-idp, modified-ppr, $40 league. We will use an auction to start up, but then it will just be ran like any contract league. We have 9/16 signed up as of now.
It has a small twist on it that is explained a little further down.

* $40 buy in ($54.40 Initial year)
* 16 teams, 2 conferences, 4 divisions
* Full contract league, with yearly expanding salary cap
* Auction Startup, including lottery ball (like NBA draft) to decide initial Rookie Draft order
* Payout to all 6 playoff teams
* QB, RB, WR, and TE only...no IDP for now
* 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FX...no superflex
* QB scoring bonus for passer rating...PPR...1.5PPR for TE
* 22 active, 15 IR/Sus, 10 TS
* Includes Vet Minimums, Contract Extentions, RFA and UFAs, Franchise Tags, and Expanded Off-Season Rosters
* TS stealing, mimicking the NFL
* Prior-Rookie Drafts, which means for the initial season we will draft a single player from each of the previous 4 seasons and give contracts based on the season they would have been drafted. This keeps the market alive and active with fresh talent over the first few seasons, which contract league owners know, is usually fairly barren with young talent.
* Owner Mode Dynasty will feature a new “mode” that is played using spreadsheets/tabs on the MFL website, but it is able to affect the fantasy team that is fielded. Winning fantasy games will give owners “Franchise Cash”, which simulates owning a pro football team. Using this “franchise cash” will allow teams to bid on Head Coaches, perhaps upgrade their draft position, or upgrade their team’s stadium (allowing for a faster accrual of franchise cash).

Here some links:

* League Site - https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/39065#0

* Bylaws - https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2P ... m7UzQe/pub

If you'd like to play, please PM me or email me at caseyharrison4488@yahoo.com.

bigheadmikele
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Looking for a new Dynasty league

Postby bigheadmikele » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:05 pm

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=155852

Devy league. come check us out!