Draft Masters (MFL10's-like) starting up

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Draft Masters (MFL10's-like) starting up

Postby Emmittfan » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 pm

Hey all,

Not dynasty leagues, but fun way to do a draft only league. These are similar to MFL10's, but I don't use Defenses (or kickers) and starting lineups are a bit different. In addition, I do also create Superflex league with the same settings as the start 1qb leagues.

For those not familiar with Draft Masters (or MFL10's), these are draft only leagues. No starting line up submissions, no trades, no waivers, just a draft. $10 to join, and all funds held in Leaguesafe with majority payout rules. No MFL fees, so

Champion (top scoring team over 16 weeks) wins $65. Second highest scoring team wins $40. Third highest scoring team win $15.

The following link is the league I use to create more, so it's not an active league, but you can see the settings and scoring set up I use:
http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2018/o ... 32643&O=26

To join one of my draft masters, join me in this groupme (along with other owners from 2017).
https://groupme.com/join_group/37043612/Vaxxip

That is where I share links to active leagues that I am starting up. I currently have a start 1 qb league (Draft Master DM II) as well as a superflex (Draft Master SF I) starting. Need only a few more in each league and we will start drafting. Note the draft order is randomized once all owners are in and paid (using the MFL random draft order generator). It's $10 per owner, so not really trying to make it complicated. I started about 20 of these last season, so plenty more to come, so join the groupme, put it on mute if you are not ready to join one yet. I'll be posting more as the prior ones get close to finishing.

So, to join a league (or more), join the groupme, find the links to the active leagues (scroll up a bit probably) and following the links in the league's message board to pay and to get an MFL invite. Pretty simple.

Thanks for reading and I hope to find some new owners ready to have fun drafting!

Cernochalypse
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Draft Masters (MFL10's-like) starting up

Postby Cernochalypse » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:27 pm

These are great if you love fantasy football and drafting. For $10 you get a chance to win some cash with no leagues fees taken out. 100% Payout!!! I’ve been playing for a few years and are awesome to keep that FF fix going through the long offseason!!!
10 team - year 3 - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 flex (WR, TE), 1 K, 1 D
15 keepers, 22 roster, 7 round rookie/free agent draft, standard scoring

QB Cam, Carr
RB Rawls, Stewart, Lynch, Foster, Matt Jones, Ajayi
WR Jeffery, M Bryant, Edelman, Josh Gordon, Agholor
TE Gronk, Reed

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Just need three more owners for DM II (non-superflex league). Let's fill this one and I will open up another Superflex and possibly another non-superflex league.

https://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/21794#0
Draft master II - see message board for instructions to join

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:58 am

DM III and SF II just opened up. Please join the groupme and see links there to join. Thanks!

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Still doing these MFL10 like leagues. All funds via leaguesafe and at 100% payouts (no mfl fees and nothing to me unless I win). Just filled SF III and looking to start DM III if enough interest shown in the groupme chat room (see poll there). Thanks!

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:52 am

As one owner said in groupme "love any cheap draft to pass the time". Come join my groupme and let's get some more Draft Masters rolling. Thanks!

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:10 am

DM IV is about half full, if anyone is interested in joining, see the groupme link in original post. Thanks!

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:54 am

have about 3-4 spots remaining in Draft Master (DM) VI and Superflex (SF) VI. Use the link in original post to join us on groupme to see links to leagues and payment info

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Need 4 more for Draft Master DM 9. 12 team start 1 qb.
https://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/12408#0

See league message board for details on how to join and follow those instructions. Thanks!

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:58 am

4 spots to go in DM 9. Let's get this one filled soon so all can draft. It will start after everyone has paid and draft order randomized.