LONG TIME DYNASTY LEAGUE NEEDS ON OWNER

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Rotomavin
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

LONG TIME DYNASTY LEAGUE NEEDS ON OWNER

Postby Rotomavin » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:40 am

The DFFL, now entering our 14th season lost a great owner due to personal reasons but his team won the league two seasons ago. It is a very solid team with L. Bell, A. Rodgers, T. Hill, D. Baldwin, T. Montgomery, A. Jones, J. Winston, and many more very solid players. This is a PPR scoring system with an active roster of 21 players and 4-6 taxi or IR squad. The buy in is $350 per team, due March 14, 2018. We will have a rookie draft that is seven rounds and will last about two weeks tops (many want to talk trade at that point).

We are a very solid league, every owner is paid within two weeks of the season ending and there is rarely an issue with owners paying on time. This is a well managed league, great rules and posted on our MFL.com site. Should you be interested, the previous owner would be happy to assist in reviewing the team and helping you in anyway needed to make a prompt commitment.

Take a moment to look into this fine league and I think you will have a Dynasty League that you can enjoy for many years.

EBVT07
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: LONG TIME DYNASTY LEAGUE NEEDS ON OWNER

Postby EBVT07 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 pm

I am interested in the available team. Can you send the link so I can see the entire roster?

Thank you
ebvt07@gmail.com

Luke7799
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Luke7799 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 pm

I am also interested.

Can you send me a link also

luketankgator@gmail.com
Too many to list....I have a problem

Anchored Up Chief
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Anchored Up Chief » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm

I am very interested. Can you please email me a link to the league so I can see the roster

V/r
Troy

Troy.p.kelly@gmail.com

Rotomavin
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Rotomavin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:48 am

Team has been filled. Thanks to all who responded.