Looking for 12 team start up (willing to help start one)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Looking for 12 team start up (willing to help start one)

Postby Emmittfan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:41 am

I am seeking a 12 team start up dynasty league, not IDP, without K or Def. Can be bestball or submit line ups. Open to pretty much anything other than IDP and salary cap/contracts. Prefer the dues to be at least $50 annually and open to larger dollar leagues (up to $250).

I'd start one myself, but I don't want to handle the funds and day to day commish duties of running a league. I can help, but ultimately need someone else to be responsible for the league. I have several different league types (devy, bestball, 3 divisions, 2 divisions, etc...) that we can copy bylaws and modify them. I'd prefer leagues to have some sort of theme with graphics and I am willing to pay to have that added to the league (with or without team banners).

So, if you are looking to start a new league but not sure how to start one, or don't have bylaws yet, or just want someone with lots of commish experience in the league to lean on, hit me up and we can discuss. I'd prefer to discuss on groupme, so hit me up here:

https://groupme.com/join_group/38335251/E9MOKc

Thanks!

Marty

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Looking for 12 team start up (willing to help start one)

Postby Emmittfan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 am

I currently have this league design ready to go if someone wants to help me add bylaws and be the commissioner

http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/63479#0

I am open to different league types (start 1 qb, superflex, etc...). Hit me up on groupme and let's discuss!

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:47 pm

im looking for the same thing no idp no kicker/d but i would prefer lineups to be submitted not on board with best ball. 12 team auction draft live auction tho where the whole thing is done in 2-3 hours.
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Emmittfan wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 am I currently have this league design ready to go if someone wants to help me add bylaws and be the commissioner

http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/63479#0

I am open to different league types (start 1 qb, superflex, etc...). Hit me up on groupme and let's discuss!
I added some bylaws to the league in the link above. Just need someone to step up as commish and maybe tweak the bylaws some.

Edit to add, it's a 14 team league, based on the bylaws/settings, but willing to change that.

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:39 am

I found a person to commish Lego Dynasty (linked above) and it's filled. Willing to assist another person with setting up a league and being there to answer questions. All my leagues are 100% payouts except for funds to MFL. So, if you're looking for a new league and want to run it, but not sure how, hit me up in group me and we can chat. Or if you know how, but want another person to assist you, hit me up on that too.

Thanks

FFHawk12
Rookie
Rookie

Postby FFHawk12 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:24 pm

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=155273

Have a look at this league I'm starting. It's not exactly what you're looking for but overall it's close and will be very well run.

14 team not 12 team and has some unique rules but let me know at ffhawk12@gmail.com if you're interested.

Cheers
12 Team 26 Players 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX
Rodgers GB | McCarron CIN | McCown NYJ
Hyde SF | Mack IND | Foreman HOU | Thompson WAS | Darkwa NYG | McKissic SEA
Adams GB | Hilton IND | Thielen MIN | Baldwin SEA | Agholor PHI | Richardson SEA | Samuel CAR | Sanu ATL | Jo.Brown ARI | Hollins PHI | Stewart NYJ | Carroo MIA | Latimer DEN | Robinson KC | Moore BAL
Kelce KC | Henry LAC
2018 Picks
1.06 | 2.11
2019 Picks
1st | 2nd | 2nd | 4th | 5th

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:24 pm

I found a person to run Lego Dynasty and it's draft has completed. Now looking for a person to run Gangs of New York Dynasty

http://www72.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/57373#0

Anyone up for being a commish? Settings and bylaws can be changed to meet what you are looking for. Hit me up on groupme in original post. Thanks!

tshnide
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby tshnide » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:47 am

v interested in joining gangs of new york. shoot me an email at fantasyaccess7@gmail.com

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:16 pm

Interesting going thru some recent posts in this forum, seeing two things:

1) lots of people looking for new start up leagues and
2) a few people starting new leagues with disclaimers that as commish, they don't pay league dues

On that, I personally won't be joining those leagues as it's not for me. While there is "work" to be done to get a league up and running and keeping the league well run with solid owners, I personally think if the league is set up right, it really isn't that much work and definitely not worth excluding $50 to $100 from a league payout. As a commish of several leagues, I have always paid same league dues as the owners and even have provided graphic on most of those leagues without reimbursement. That's my take and feel that the challenge of FF by itself is worth running a solid league. But I understand other people don't see it the same way and that's their opinion. In a similar vein, I also don't join leagues run by "companies" that take a cut. I have joined leagues where an individual as commish does take a small cut via paypal, but I do tend to limit those. Anyways, just my 2 cents on that.

As for people looking for start up leagues, I am still willing to help anyone start a new league. I have plenty of leagues to grab bylaws and settings from to get a "starter" bylaws to have a person tweak to their liking. Most of a new league work is done in setting up bylaws and adjusting league settings. I can definitely help you with that and "teach" you how to do so, as well as help on recruiting, answering questions from owners, etc.. I've already helped two others this year and both seem very capable of running a solid league for years.

So, if you are interested in running a new start up dynasty league (anything but IDP, contracts or salary), hit me up on groupme via the link in the original post. Let's discuss your ideas about the league (superflex, 1qb, devy, etc..) as well as possible theme for graphics (I'll handle that part).

Let's get some new leagues up and running on MFL after it comes back up next week. We can start either right away or post NFL draft (or even later). So, take the plunge of becoming a commish and let me help you get your feet wet so that you too can become an experience commish that other owners look forward to your leagues.

Thanks!

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:08 am

Emmittfan wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:16 pm Interesting going thru some recent posts in this forum, seeing two things:

1) lots of people looking for new start up leagues and
2) a few people starting new leagues with disclaimers that as commish, they don't pay league dues

On that, I personally won't be joining those leagues as it's not for me. While there is "work" to be done to get a league up and running and keeping the league well run with solid owners, I personally think if the league is set up right, it really isn't that much work and definitely not worth excluding $50 to $100 from a league payout. As a commish of several leagues, I have always paid same league dues as the owners and even have provided graphic on most of those leagues without reimbursement. That's my take and feel that the challenge of FF by itself is worth running a solid league. But I understand other people don't see it the same way and that's their opinion. In a similar vein, I also don't join leagues run by "companies" that take a cut. I have joined leagues where an individual as commish does take a small cut via paypal, but I do tend to limit those. Anyways, just my 2 cents on that.

As for people looking for start up leagues, I am still willing to help anyone start a new league. I have plenty of leagues to grab bylaws and settings from to get a "starter" bylaws to have a person tweak to their liking. Most of a new league work is done in setting up bylaws and adjusting league settings. I can definitely help you with that and "teach" you how to do so, as well as help on recruiting, answering questions from owners, etc.. I've already helped two others this year and both seem very capable of running a solid league for years.

So, if you are interested in running a new start up dynasty league (anything but IDP, contracts or salary), hit me up on groupme via the link in the original post. Let's discuss your ideas about the league (superflex, 1qb, devy, etc..) as well as possible theme for graphics (I'll handle that part).

Let's get some new leagues up and running on MFL after it comes back up next week. We can start either right away or post NFL draft (or even later). So, take the plunge of becoming a commish and let me help you get your feet wet so that you too can become an experience commish that other owners look forward to your leagues.

Thanks!
Couldn't agree more.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby vixen » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:16 pm

Emmittfan wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:16 pm

On that, I personally won't be joining those leagues as it's not for me.
Thanks!
i also move along quickly when i see this...although i don't run any dynasty leagues, i run/ran several redraft leagues and have always paid my dues as well...i also don't play in leagues that are run by a corporation for the same reason...i would rather jump on a site like this and find a league...

good luck to all in 2018/19...drafting is addicting and i may need help...lol
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:35 pm

this is going to be a start up slow auction on MFL. Payments through leaguesafe. require 25$ for year 1 25$ deposit on year 2 and 6$ for year1 MFL fees to all be paid at start up so total 56$ . I cant link the league rules or settings at the moment because MFL is down but if you email me for the bylaws. Fooseball@yahoo.com

12 teams .5PPR

Slow auction (ROOKIE PICKS IN START UP)

MFL & Leaguesafe

Total fees due 56$

25 man roster 5 ir 3 taxi

Start 9
1qb
2rb
3wr
1te
1superflex
1flex
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Emmittfan » Thu May 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Bumping this thread up as I have lots of owners (see a recent post of mine) but need to find some commissioners to help get them into some new start up leagues. As mentioned in my original post on this thread, I am willing to help someone start one up, guide them thru the process and be there to assist them as they learn the "ropes". I've done this a couple times already this year and both new commissioners have appreciated my help. So, do you want to start a new dynasty league but just don't know where to begin? let me help and with the right set up, we could have it filled within 1 day (or less).