[FILLED]

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

[FILLED]

Postby sackdaddy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:27 pm

I've been building this league in my head for 3 years. I finally got around to toying with settings last offseason and ran out of time. I've been putting bylaws together for a few weeks now and I'm about ready to add the right group of owners. Serious owners only, this will be a year round commitment and weekly activity is a requirement.

You've probably heard of the Capitalist Pigs leagues, created by the great Scott Fish, with the multiple copies of players that can be traded to any team in the league, with multiple offseason auctions and tradeable bankroll that rolls over from year to year. We've got that. You might've heard of the Campus to Canton leagues, created by DLF's own Kyle Pollock, where you have devys but instead of a few placeholder created players on your taxi squad you have have a full NCAA league competing each season on Fantrax and you keep the whole roster as they move up to the pros. We've got that, and we added IDP to it. You might've heard of the Premier League style leagues, with promotion and relegation after each season between divisions. We've got that too.

This will be a bestball league, but waivers and trades are open. It's not a draftmaster league you can draft and forget about, you just don't have to set a weekly lineup. This will have #NPLB scoring for IDP. The NCAA league will also be bestball but will have waivers and similar scoring as the NFL league on MyFantasyLeague. There will be 28 teams with 3 copies of each NFL player, so the starting lineups are VERY deep (the starting depth requirements will be close to a 16 team league but you'll still have very good top end talent due to the team/player ratio of under 10). Only 2 copies of each devy will be owned so every rookie auction will have a copy of the incoming rookie available.

We'll have weekly games and activities going on each week that you can win extra bankroll, so even though you aren't setting a lineup, being attentive in our league GroupMe chat and weekly activity is still a MUST. We will have an auction or draft each month in the offseason, so there's no checking out at season's end. Buy-in will be $50, and we'll have progressive pots for a few different achievements as well as weekly high score payouts, so you'll have something to work towards now and in the future.

To say there is ALOT going on in this league is an understatement, it will take just the right group of degenerates to pull off... so we won't just accept anybody. Please PM me if interested, I'm happy to answer any questions you have, you can also contact me on twitter @RonDynasty

I promise you this league will be worth it. I've run various leagues for 15 years and never had one fold. Come join me in the fun if you're crazy enough. I'll edit this post later with links to the bylaws and scoring on MFL once it comes back online.
Last edited by sackdaddy on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: New League with a MONSTER commitment needed

Postby sackdaddy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Last edited by sackdaddy on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DoctorWh00m
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby DoctorWh00m » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:02 am

Dude!!! This looks insane!! I love it. I'm in 3 different SF/IDP leagues (12/14/16 teams) now, but was looking to one with Devy. I love the idea and really interested in being a part of the league.

I do have a question about the scoring. Why is the receiving/rushing TD 5 while throwing is 6? Is that a mistake or it is just another way to "normalize" positional value?

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby sackdaddy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:51 pm

Still toying with the settings a little. Passing is 6 and the others are 5 because the others get 1 point per first down, TDs count as first downs... so it's all 6 in actuality

Great question! Let's get a few more wack jobs in this thing! :)

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Capitalist Pigs + CampusToCanton = MONSTER commitment needed

Postby sackdaddy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:42 pm

bump, finding some owners that are going to make this a really awesome league

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Auction league with multiple copies, NCAA fantasy league attached!

Postby sackdaddy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:12 am

Having some great input in the GroupMe from owners, let’s do this!

Vortex
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Vortex » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:56 pm

really interested

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby sackdaddy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Bump for the crazy degenerates looking for a new dynasty league on a Sunday night in February... Join me! :)

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby sackdaddy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:46 pm

We're about halfway full now, who's going to join us?

gocall01
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby gocall01 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:24 am

OK I am interested.
The by-laws are massive.
I'll DM you.

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby sackdaddy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:59 pm

How about a bump for the weekend?

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Did you miss the cut on Pigs3? Love IDP? DEEP devy enthusiast? This league is for you!

Postby sackdaddy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 pm

10 spots left

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Did you miss the cut on Pigs3? Love IDP? DEEP devy enthusiast? This league is for you!

Postby sackdaddy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:46 am

6 spots left

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Love IDP? DEEP devy enthusiast? 5 spots left in auction league with a twist

Postby sackdaddy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:42 pm

Hoping to get this league started next week, just a few spots left.

sackdaddy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Love IDP? DEEP devy enthusiast? 5 spots left in auction league with a twist

Postby sackdaddy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Any Sunday evening degenerates around?