2 owners needed, Competitive Dynasty IDP League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
The Commission
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

2 owners needed, Competitive Dynasty IDP League

Postby The Commission » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:02 am

Veteran established 10 team dynasty contract league is looking for two owners to take over a playoff team in ’17 and also one year removed from the championship game, and another team that just missed the playoffs this past year. It’s a very in-depth and competitive league looking for dedicated FF players, not weekend warriors looking for a couple hours of fun on Sunday’s. This league is not for everyone, some guys just starting out with dynasty or IDP have found our format a bit much. But then there are others that love it and have thrived in it. It all depends on the individual.

The league fee is $107.00, $100 going for prizes and $7 going for the cost of the website. It’s a fun league that has year round participation; we have contracts and franchise tags, free agency, trading, the draft (we draft rookies only) and then finally the games. So if you are an ardent fan and want to be involved in FF year round, then this is the league for you.

Any interested party’s hit me up at…
VPHQ@hotmail.com

My name is Dave, thanks.