2 QB Dynasty Startup - $150 [FILLED]

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
ZSCHULTZ
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

2 QB Dynasty Startup - $150 [FILLED]

Postby ZSCHULTZ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:53 pm

Starting a new dynasty league. 12 team league, starting requirements are QB/QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/FLEX.

Standard PPR scoring for RB and WR. 6 PT passing TD's, 15 points per 100 rushing yards for QB (1.5x), and 1.5 PPR for TE's and 15 points per 100 yards receiving for TE's (1.5x).

Draft starting 1/6/18 at 8:00 A.M. Central Time. Paid through LeagueSafe. Here is the link to the league, which includes the full set of by-laws: https://www78.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/18817#0

If interested, e-mail me at zschultz80@gmail.com. Looking for active, committed owners. Include
1) Name
2) Dynasty Experience
3) How many leagues are you in
4) How long have you played fantasy football and/or dynasty
5) Why are you interested in this league.
Last edited by ZSCHULTZ on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZSCHULTZ
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: 2 QB Dynasty Startup - $150

Postby ZSCHULTZ » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Bumping this up, as a few spots are still open.

tomrowe
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby tomrowe » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:14 am

Hi,

Very interested in joining your league! I’m in one other dynasty league, it’s been running for 2 years now!

Been playing redraft for over 5 years now! I’m obsessive with fantasy football! Wanting to get in a higher stakes league and this would be perfect!

I’m from the UK but don’t let that put you off (free money for you lol) cross Atlantic banter!

My email address is thomaslawrencerowe@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon

Thomas Rowe

mpru11
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby mpru11 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:13 am

Zachary,

I would be interested in joining this league. I was looking to add an additional league this offseason & I am generally very selective about those I choose. I recognized your name & Dave P....as I am in The Future league as well. My team is the Brown Buckeyes. I know the record is not overwhelming, but I am an active owner with the mindset of building for the future in Dynasty Leagues.

I like the 2 QB, premium TE, & deep starting roster concept. I also am not involved in any IDP leagues. The initial set-up of the league hits most of my preferred requirements.

I have been playing FFB for 20 years & began a Dynasty league 11 years ago of which I am the Commisioner of. I began playing in a re-draft league 20 years ago, and it is my only re-draft league that I participate in (much tradition).

My one question is...the draft will begin on Jan. 6th. Will it be an email slow draft, or a one time sit down draft? If it is a slow draft then I would be available to participate. If it is a one time shot, I would have to pass (I am married with 4 kiddos & it would be difficult to find a four hour window to commit to the process in the middle of the day).

I would appreciate any considerations for joining this league. If not, not a big deal. Will see you & Dave P. in The Future league.

Thanks,

Matt

smcdonald5
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby smcdonald5 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:12 am

I emailed you, I am very interested
12 Superflex Devy PPR TE Premium

QB - Patrick Mahomes, Kirk Cousins, Josh Rosen, AJ McCarron
RB - Joe Mixon, Derrius Guice, Jamaal Williams, Javorius Allen
WR - Michael Thomas, Adam Thielen, Sterling Shepard, John Ross, Josh Doctson, John Brown, Michael Crabtree, Ryan Grant, Kendrick Bourne, Kelvin Benjamin, Marqise Lee
TE - Evan Engram, Jack Doyle, Ian Thomas, Tyler Higbee, Adam Shaheen

1st Round Picks - Devy 1.09, Rookie 1.04, Rookie 1.13

ZSCHULTZ
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby ZSCHULTZ » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 am

Thanks for the interest guys. We are filled up as of this moment but if anyone drops out I will contact you.