Looking for a midseason dynasty startup on MFL

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
DaveP
Role Player
Role Player

Looking for a midseason dynasty startup on MFL

Postby DaveP » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:44 pm

I've been playing dynasty for the past 7 years and am looking for a new league. Would prefer PPR, SuperFlex and no IDP. Entry fee between $50 and $100 would be preferred as well. If anyone starts up a league like this then please let me know. You can contact me at videogamer26@hotmail.com or PM me on here.

Thanks
DaveP

DaveP
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Looking for a midseason dynasty startup on MFL

Postby DaveP » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Still looking for a league. Would anyone have interest if I started up a league on MFL? This year would just be for fun with nobody having to worry about drafting for this season since there are so many injuries around the NFL. Total buy in would be $75 ($50 fee + $25 to pay for following year to be able to trade rookie picks). We would start drafting once everyone is paid up.

The starting lineup would be QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX and SUPERFLEX with FAAB followed by FCFS each week. Somewhere between 13 and 16 bench spots. Rookie picks for the 2018 draft would be available in this startup draft as well since less than half a season is not enough to determine draft order. There would be a 4 round rookie draft each offseason in May, shortly after the NFL draft has concluded. We will also have a league GroupMe that is mandatory to be in if you want to be in the league.

GroupMe is joinable if anyone wants to talk to me on there. https://app.groupme.com/join_group/35846704/fyDldu