Dynasty/Contract owner went MIA, replacement needed, this year free!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Dynasty/Contract owner went MIA, replacement needed, this year free!

Postby Vcize » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:20 am

We have a 12 team non-ppr dynasty/contract league with an opening. Free for the rest of this year! After that it is $50/yr.

Team available is the Toronto Mookies: http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... 47781&O=07

Rules are here: http://www.clan-loh.com/dynasty/rules.php

The main thing I can say that trips people up with the rules is that while you acquire people in FA, etc via auction (using league currency), the player contracts are years only (not salaries). IE if you bid on a player and win them for $4 then sign them to a 3 year contract, you are not charged $4 every year, just the one time you acquired them. The only recurring cost is the contract, to which each team has a limited amount of contract years to use each year.

Players with expired contracts go to restricted free agency (save one as each team can protect one expired player each year) where they can be bid on in an auction by anyone. This is one of the ways that the league encourages parity. Not only do the worse teams get better draft picks, they also get more money at the end of the year to spend on restricted free agents (and regular free agents).

Let me know asap if you are interested and I can help you get up to speed!!
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

frogers
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Dynasty/Contract owner went MIA, replacement needed, this year free!

Postby frogers » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 pm

If team 1 is still available I would be interested in it

G-Men
Role Player
Role Player

Postby G-Men » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:52 pm

12 teams. Scoring: All Td's are 6 points. 1 point for 50 yards passing, 1 point for every 10 yards rushing or receiving, .5 per reception.
Starting lineup is: QB-1, RB-2, Flex RB/WR-1, WR-1, Flex WR/TE- 1, TE-1, K-1, DEF-1

All Teams have same scoring and starting requirements.

Team #1

QB- Rodgers, Mariotta
RB- Ajayi, Montgomery, Abdullah, J. Stewart, Foreman, J. Allen, Drake
WR- J. Nelson, Cooper, Hopkins, Watkins Snead, R. Mathews, M. Williams, C. Coleman
TE- Rudolph, ASJ, Njoku
K- Elliott
DEF- stream

Team #2

QB- Wilson, Mariota,
RB- Ajayi , Ingram, Crowell, Mixon, Foreman, Gillislee
WR- Cooper, Hilton, Cooks, A Rob, C. Davis, Funchess, Doctson, J. Gordon
TE - Engram, Njoku, Doyle
D- Chiefs
K- Gostkowski

Team #3

QB - Ryan, Stafford
RB - Mixon, Crowell, Collins, McGuire, Gallman, McFadden, Bernard, Rawls, R. Smith
WR- ODJ, Jeffery, Cooks, C. Davis, Maclin, Z.Jones
TE - Kelce, Njoku, ASJ
D- stream
K- Elliott

adammc44
Starter
Starter

Postby adammc44 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Hey,

I'd be interested if there's still a spot available. I don't have any experience in contract leagues but am intrigued by them and would love to expand a bit
The Man with the Golden Gloves (14 teams, 6 pt all tds, no ppr, 18+3 rookie taxi squad spots (up to 2 years))
start: 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te no flex, d, k
QB: Cousins, Darnold
RB: David Johnson, A Jones, D Freeman, Gio, Hyde, Malcom Brown
WR: Adam Thielen, C Godwin, T Williams, J Landry, A Miller
TE: Waller, Herndon
Taxi: P Williams, Jonnu Smith, Gesicki
IR: Crowell

frogers
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby frogers » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:33 am

Man I have no idea what the problem is but I can not sign in The email is tireddog8@gmail.com it does have 2 d's. I have another team in DLF leagues and have had others but never had this sign in problem before, tried last night and this morning still can not get in. It does show me as a guest but says I am not member of league and will not let me do anything. Do not want to waste your time but if problem persists for whatever reason I have no way to join the league. Frank