2018 League Expansion - 40 owners needed!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
drewski_ff
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

2018 League Expansion - 40 owners needed!

Postby drewski_ff » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 am

Hey all,

TL:DR - Free. 5 conferences, 2 divisions per conference, 8 team per division, each division has its own player pool. Player pool: NFL players with <5 years exp. Full IDP, 32 player rosters.

We are looking to expand our college-themed FF league from 40 teams to 80! See Below for league details.

This league is designed to mirror the college game. NFL Players in the first four years in the NFL comprise the player pool and are considered in college. This league will include recruiting / bowl games / players leaving early / redshirts / flexible lineups / transfers / verbal commitments / etc. As players graduate and go "pro" they will be removed from our league.

If you are interested in looking our bylaws over and applying for a team, please email me at drewski.ff87@gmail.com (I'm bad about checking the messages on here) or tweet me @The_SCFL. I look forward to hearing from you.