Wanting to get in an Dynasty league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
jabberjawskyle
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Wanting to get in an Dynasty league

Postby jabberjawskyle » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am

Im open to taking orphan teams. I am wanting to join a long term league. I do have great experience with fantasy football and want to take it to next level. Only wanting to spend about 50 to join a league. Let me know what is out there and I would be happy to sign up ASAP kmiller@clcjd.com or text 615-525-6080

bainb998
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Wanting to get in an Dynasty league

Postby bainb998 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:52 am

I have a league I have spent hours and hours creating the rules to use and recruiting owners. I think you will enjoy it.

Go to realitysportsonline.com. The site was actually developed by actual NFL GM's. Drafting over the next 2-3 nights. Today as soon as full, then after 7pm cst for two more nights.The rookie draft is 5 rounds and then fa draft is auction with contracts decided by an algorithm deciding for player if he wants to accept. Draft will take a couple days.

realitysportsonline is site

League is Frozen Tundra Fantasy League

Commish email charles@21stcenturytrucking dot com

League id is 3873

To join:

League logon frozen

League Password field

klock123
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby klock123 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:11 am

I have a team that needs an owner. $50 buy in. I will shoot you an email.

GLCLINE
Rookie
Rookie

Postby GLCLINE » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:53 pm

Are you still looking for a league. I've got 2 owners that have not responded lately so I'm looking to replace them. Is a 16 team salary cap league hosted on MFL. It's "free" but there is a small fee every year to cover the cost of the MFL site fee. It's less than $5 per year. Let me know if your interested.