ESPN Free 12 Team IDP/PPR - Draft Tuesday

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Kaz
Captain
Captain

ESPN Free 12 Team IDP/PPR - Draft Tuesday

Postby Kaz » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Greetings everyone, I have decided in my infinite wisdom that I want to start a new dynasty league days before the actual season kickoff. Genius, I know! Despite this questionable lap in timing, I assure you that I have experience running such leagues, having hosted a pair of other dynasty leagues with similar setups for over 7 years.

Now, on to the setup in question. The league will be a -FREE- ESPN 12 team league that uses both IDP and PPR. The PPR scoring will be set at 0.5 ppr. IDP scoring will be set to be fairly balanced overall with offensive scoring, as defense is just as important in football as a good offense. The roster breakdown will be: QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 DT, 2 DL, 1 EDGE, 3 LB, 3 DB.

As for individual scoring categories and other such details, I've assembled a league bylaws in preparation to the start of the league. Such details can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yMy ... sp=sharing

The draft will occur on Tuesday at 7pm EST. It will be an auction draft with an allotted budget of $1000 for 35 players. As it is an auction, I do expect the draft time to run a bit long. If you are interested in joining, please drop me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
QB: Brees, Ryan
RB: J.Taylor, K.Hunt, R.Jones, Dillon, McKinnon
WR: D.Adams, T.Hill, A.Rob, Lockett, Anderson, P.Campbell, C.Samuel
TE: Kittle, Olsen, D.Sample
DL: Ngakoue, E.Griffen, J.Sweat, Bowser
LB: Mosley, D.Jones, Warner, Treviathan, R. Evans, Okereke, M.Harrison
DB: J.Johnson, T.Mathieu, T.Walker, J.Jones, X.Woods

persiandood
Starter
Starter

Re: ESPN Free 12 Team IDP/PPR - Draft Tuesday

Postby persiandood » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 pm