New 12 TM IDP Dynasty ran on myfantasyleague needs a few & aimn to begin draft tomorrow just $25

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Kdl1017
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

New 12 TM IDP Dynasty ran on myfantasyleague needs a few & aimn to begin draft tomorrow just $25

Postby Kdl1017 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:32 pm

For those who are aware myfantasyleague allows you to sync your phone to alert you of stuff and we are doing a extended email draft but one of those things they will text you when it's your pick. It is a pretty deep league and able to keep most of your roster(around 75% of active) however for a twist we are trying having to keep a certain amount of IDPs. It cost me $50 to start a league on there but I am covering it but we originally were going to do $50 entry fee but we are getting too close and just need to fill it and get it going so we jumped it down to $25. We might revisit raising it next year that we will talk about that as a league. Leaguesafe of course. I think we need 3 more off the top of my head but I feel like I've been typing all weekend trying to fill it and I'm sure I'm forgetting some info people would like to know lol... I'll add more if I think about it and feel free to ask me anything you want you want to know also. Easiest to reach me quickly at kylerdlamb@gmail.com or TEXT ONLY at 620-451-0738. Once again I am sorry I'm sure I'm missing some stuff I usually add but it's been a long weekend lol... hope to hear from some of you!

Kdl1017
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: New 12 TM IDP Dynasty ran on myfantasyleague needs a few & aimn to begin draft tomorrow just $25

Postby Kdl1017 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:45 pm

I should also probably add that we were wanting to go over a few things like the keeper amount and stuff has a league before it's set in stone for the season. It sounds like everybody so far likes how we have it set up but are always welcome to suggestions or ideas.

Kdl1017
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: New 12 TM IDP Dynasty ran on myfantasyleague needs a few & aimn to begin draft tomorrow just $25

Postby Kdl1017 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:33 am

Bump! Just need a couple more and hoping to start draft tonight!