Keeper Auction League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
patiloman13
Role Player
Role Player

Keeper Auction League

Postby patiloman13 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:13 pm

I've got a keeper auction league with some buddies I used to work with, and we have one opening to fill this year. I don't work there anymore, or I'd look for someone to fill there, so figured I'd look for people I know have some knowledge of fantasy here if it's going to be strangers anyway.

The league is not your standard (scoring is PPR, but other than that pretty normal) as it starts QB QB RB RB WR WR WR TE (RB/WR/TE Flex) (WR/TE Flex) DL DL LB LB DB DB (Def Flex) and PK. It's a 10 team league, normal schedule setup, 4 teams make playoffs, two week matchups $50 buy in. Payouts are spread a bit to give division winners and top overall scorer a cut, and top scorer each week $5, in theory to help decrease the variance.

Keepers are at their auction or free agent price from last year, plus 15%. Most significant values remaining for this team are:

Todd Gurley $38
Jarvis Landry $15
Willie Snead $12
Tyreek Hill $14
Jordan Reed $4
Theo Riddick $9
John Brown $2

If you're interested, please email me at patiloman@gmail.com. You can send me a message here or just reply if you'd prefer, but I don't check this quite as often, so it may take longer. Feel free to post if there's any relevant info left out that someone might want, even if you aren't interested. Thanks!