32 person International Fantasy League (1 Opening) looking for degenerate fantasy baller

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
IFL_League
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

32 person International Fantasy League (1 Opening) looking for degenerate fantasy baller

Postby IFL_League » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 pm

IFLLogo.png
IFLLogo.png (39.09 KiB) Viewed 140 times
The IFL (International Fantasy League) is an extremely active 32 team, dynasty league hosted on MyFantasyLeague. We are in our 2nd year, but the community has been playing together for much longer than that via other leagues. We are essentially two 16 team leagues (AFC/NFC) due to using two player pools. In addition to the league being active 365 days of the year, what makes this league truly special is that there’s excellent content created year round (trash talk videos, articles, recorded radio shows, etc).

(Here's a few examples of some content that was produced by members of the league)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Ovls8ap1U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVXYOedaihc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGBbS10cKjc&t=3s
  • Details
    32 NFL teams represented
    2 commissioners (each oversees opposite conference)
    2 Player pools
    Rosters consist of 46-53 active in season and up to 90 in the offseason for developmental purposes.
    Salary cap matches the NFL
    1-4 year player contracts
    IDP
    PPR
    TE bonus
    10 man taxi squads
    Taxi squad claims (for draft pick compensation)
    Annual 7 round rookie draft
    Franchise/transition tags
    Annual veteran auction
    Annual UDFA auction
    $150 league buy-in
    All money is handled via LeagueSafe
    Weekly high score payouts (keeps everyone playing for something)
    Survivor/Pick-em side pools
    Tons of content created for the league (by the GMs)
Screen-Shot-2017-12-18-at-1.09.33-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-12-18-at-1.09.33-PM.png (209.42 KiB) Viewed 40 times
We have 1 pending opening which happens to be the Denver Broncos. The team has all of it’s 2017 and 2018 draft picks, and is in very good shape player-wise. The current GM is stepping away because he is unable to keep up with how active this league requires you to be.

The prime replacement candidate will first and foremost be a fantasy football degenerate. The league chat literally never stops, so we expect to hear from you regularly. We are also looking to expand our “media team”. These are the people who contribute to the league site the most. Be it writing articles, hosting a show, making video content, basically anything you can think of that adds to the unique creative element to this league. Our content addresses anything and everything from the upcoming free agent market, rookie mock drafts, divisions/teams outlooks, there’s literally a million things you could cover. We also have special shows that we do live (the live rookie draft show being the highlight of the year).

If you think that you would be a great fit for the IFL, please reach out to us at: internationalfantasyleague@gmail.com

Testimonials:
Kansas City Chiefs:

"As the owner of the Kansas Chittay Chiefs I would have to say that the commissioners, owners and action in the IFL is hands down the most intense and well rounded of any league I am in. It took me about one year to really get my grove with the rules and depth needed but since then I have found a large group of football fans that have made the NFL even greater than what I thought it could. Except for Matt, that guy sucks."

-Kansas Chittay Curt
Baltimore Ravens:

"A Testimonial?

Are you bleep kidding me braf?! Point them to my show"

- El Raven
San Francisco:

"This is a league of complete degenerates. We have a Slack channel and it is on fire all year long.

We have a website that gets new articles and content at least weekly, and no less than three podcasts for a 32 person audience.

It's truly multicultural, teams in UK, Ireland, Brazil and even some weird place called Canada.

Gay and straight owners, multiple races, etc. All that said the smack talk is *insane*. Wear a cup

Oh and each year we rent a mansion in Vegas and live stream the draft show with TV quality production values

it's the best league I've ever seen."

-Josh.0
Atlanta Falcons:

​"This league is hands down the best fantasy league I have been in. Across all sports. With that said, anybody who is an absent owner, never in chat, never making trades, virtually a :ghost: should willingly step aside for another future owner that yearns for this kind of commitment. The IFL is one of a kind and if people want to be a part of it, they too should be one of a kind. Lack of participation outside from drafts and setting lineups is bush league and there is no place for that in the IFL."

-Atlanta Flod
Tennessee Titans:

"Do you like the day to day fantasy of set it and forget it lame weekly fantasy football leagues???? Well if you do then no need to read further.....do you like tons of activity, trash talk, weekly media content, full IDP, salary cap, yearly Vegas rookie draft then this may just be the league for you.....Numerous friendships have been made along with more heated but friendly rivalries. Don't fall for other leagues saying that they are the standard for this format because IFL truly is and it's not even close"

-Tennessee Jason