New Dynasty/redraft combo league (FILLED)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

New Dynasty/redraft combo league (FILLED)

Postby MARKinMI » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:59 pm

I have some openings in a new league I'm building. Here's a brief summary:

Master of None Combo League Initial rules set:

Master of None will be a league consisting of 12 owners owning two separate teams in two conferences each having a different player pool. One conference will be a Normal Dynasty League the other will be a yearly Redraft league. The hook to this league will be gaining Achievement Points (Ap's) during the season from both leagues to crown an overall winner. I'm still drawing up the details on the achievment categories as this was a last minute idea. Things like making playoffs, winning divisions, being one the top 3 scoring teams, winning championships in either league , and other things are all some of the things that could be in play as Achievement Point (AP) totalers.�

The �league will be a superflex withflex heavy lineups. It will start 8 or 9 players with NO kicker or Defense. Scoring will be .5 PPR with TEs getting 1PPR. I might ver well be including 1 point per first down (PP1D) as well... I need to see how it affects the overall scoring balance before i commit to that... The goal is to have balance between positions so every position group has value. We would have 25 man rosters and the dynasty league conference would have a 3 man taxi for rookies only and 3 IR spots. Trading WILL be allowed in the Dynasty League like normal.... but NO trading will be allowed in the Redraft conference. It will be a simple draft and play waivers league. The reason for this is that i don't want "strings attached" trades crossing over between conferences. Plus there are long term ramifications that help balance trades in dynasty leagues that don't exist in redraft leagues.�

Payouts will go to champions of each league, 2nd and 3rd place. Plus the total Achievement Point leaders will get paid as well.�

100% of the league pot after the MFL deluxe league ($170) is paid for will be paid to winners a

Owners will also receive free graphics made by me at some point.

Both leagues will be similar in setup using Blind bid waivers and FCFS, same scoring etc.

Here are the criteria to join:

You must be able to pay your $110 league fee (held by leaguesafe) by no later than Friday August 18th So we can begin the dynasty startup draft the next day.

You must be able to work with a short pick clock (8 hours or so, clock will be off from 12am-8am). Due to the late startup time we need these drafts to move quickly so they are both done before week 1.

You need to be an experienced owner with a good grasp of both Dynasty and redraft values. You must be willing to handle your business by setting lineups on time and responding to all league correspondence ie Trade offers and other league related emails. I want good, friendly people who enjoy good competition while challenging themselves to see if they are a "Jack of All Trades" or a "Master on None"

There will be a full set of bylaws and rules to follow. This is just a quick overview so we can get going and fill the league so we can finish both drafts before week 1.

If you fit the criteria and would like to join feel free to hit me up on Twitter @mark_in_MI or email me at markinmi73@gmail.com
Last edited by MARKinMI on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: New Dynasty/redraft combo league

Postby MARKinMI » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Also... I do allow split ownership if two owners want to join forces. Its just up to them to decide who does what. Payment would be collected from 1 owner (to leaguesafe) and winnings paid to that same owner. It would be up to the tandem to split things up.

MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: New Dynasty/redraft combo league

Postby MARKinMI » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:49 am

Bump.. I have 5 openings in this league. Owners must be able to pay by Saturday so we can jump right into the dynasty startup draft.