12 Team PPR Dynasty Startup $100 for ACTIVE/COMMITTED owners

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
js26
Rookie
Rookie

12 Team PPR Dynasty Startup $100 for ACTIVE/COMMITTED owners

Postby js26 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:09 pm

I love FF too much and am excited to try dynasty this year. I’m commissioner of a league I’m starting with friends and coworkers but I’m tired of chasing ppl to join the league, pay their dues, and had 2 people back out after we set the draft order. Fortunately we found replacements and will still play.

I wanted to do more than one to learn faster so looked for a good league to join cuz I didn’t want to deal with the hassle of being commissioner. All I wanted is something simple and basic. PPR scoring with nothing crazy, 12 teams, no super deep roster, no IDP or taxi squad, payouts to 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

I can’t seem to find one so I”m wondering if there are others like me who want this type of league and are also active, responsive to emails and questions, and committed dynasty players. I want a league that is fun, fair, with lots of trading, and most importantly people who enjoy building and rebuilding and WILL NOT QUIT. Please don’t waste my time and the rest of the league’s time if you are someone who is a QUITTER. It’s super hard to find a replacement for a losing roster and if the league folds, you waste everyone’s time researching, setting up the league, and those who draft young for the future.

All that to say despite all this, I believe there are 12 people out there who want what I want and we can make an awesome and fun and lasting dynasty league. I’m a fair and responsive commissioner and have 3 years experience running multiple leagues and never had a problem. I’m willing to put in the work if people will respond to emails and are supportive.

Here are the settings for the dynasty league in place: https://www70.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/47217#0

Click on it, tab REPORTS at the top, tab RULES, tab SETTINGS. I’m open to changing things if majority wants it.

Here are some basics:
$100 buy-in using Leaguesafe (2 years dues collected to prevent ppl quitting. Each year you pay next year’s dues)
12 team, 25 player roster
Online slow draft
PPR Yahoo scoring
Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1flex, DST, K (considering 2 WR, 2 flex. Also, no K. Something the final 12 can vote on)
No taxi (practice) squad
No IDP
6 team playoffs weeks 14-16. Top 2 seeds get bye
Can only trade draft picks one year in advance so teams don't ruin their future
Rookie and free agent draft together. After end of FF season, no waivers allowed until this draft.
$100 auction waiver budget during the season. No rollover
Payouts 100% minus myfantasyleague.com hosting fee
60% 1st place
30% 2nd place
10% 3rd place

Thank you for reading. Please send email if you want to be a part of this and share with any friends. First 12 teams that pay Leaguesafe will be in.