$100 Dynasty Best Ball Startup - Interested?

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
benc1357
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

$100 Dynasty Best Ball Startup - Interested?

Postby benc1357 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Is there any interest in joining a league like this one?: http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/70538#0

Key aspects:
It is a keeper/dynasty league, you keep a starting lineup's worth of players with monthly offseason cuts then a draft each August for all available players (rookies and free agents)
I would add TEs and 2-3 roster spots to accommodate them.
This is intended to be a shallow roster league, to force you to make moves to balance having a good starting lineup and holding high potential players. So don't join and then immediately ask to increase roster sizes.
I would increase Taxi Squad to two players (yes, I understand the irony given the above statement)
Bestball and All Play scoring - the best lineups win, no luck of picking lineups. Semifinals would be top four all play, then a head to head championship.
I would change the ability to trade future picks, but because of that this league would be a "pay one year in advance" league. You would pay $200 now (LeagueSafe) and then in 2018 you are paying for 2019, etc. The way out of the league is to find someone to buy your team from you. This setup puts the onus on the owners, not the commissioner, to keep the league going.

There will be slight scoring changes to balance scoring among positions:
5 pt TD passes
.04 point per pass yd
.5 PPR
1 point per first down (Scott Fish Bowl influence)
.1 ppyard rushing and receiving
5 point per rushing and receiving TD (1 additional point comes from a TD being a first down so it is really 6)
1 extra point per first down for TEs

If there are 10 people interested, I will set this league up. Please email me at benc1357@yahoo.com if you are interested. I commish many leagues and can send you links, I'm very active and will run a good league. I will want to see some links of leagues that you are in to review your activity and abilities.

benc1357
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: $100 Dynasty Best Ball Startup - Interested?

Postby benc1357 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:07 pm

I have seen a lot of interest in a new league. If you all want to start one I will commish it, just post your interest in here.

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Re: $100 Dynasty Best Ball Startup - Interested?

Postby Emmittfan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:47 am

I'm looking to fill this bestball league. Let me know if you're interested in joining

viewtopic.php?p=1308226#p1308226