$50 Unique Draft Masters league needs 3 owners for Aug. 3

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
sbffc.com
Rookie
Rookie

$50 Unique Draft Masters league needs 3 owners for Aug. 3

Postby sbffc.com » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:55 pm

I need 3 owners for a unique draft masters league on Thursday night, August 3 at 9 pm ET.

Draft Masters – You master the draft – NO in season free agent pick ups.

Draft 26 Rounds. Best Ball – No Setting Weekly Line Ups – The computer automatically takes the best individual scores for your starting lineup of 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF.

Pink Slip – This is your big commitment to the league. You drop 1 player after each week, therefore you start out with 26 players, drop 1 player each week for 16 weeks, so at week 16 you are left with 10 players.

Scoring – 16 week running total points – no head-to-head games. Detailed more SBFFC.com website

Cost - $50

The draft is on Thursday, August 3 on RTSports.

A draft masters format, this league has a $50 buy in with 26 rounds. No lineups or free agent bidding needed for this draft. No head to head play, but total points scored wins. However, you must DROP exactly one player from your roster each week until Week 16, where you will have 10 players left. The best score from each position will score you points each week. Think best ball with a weekly cut.

$300 grand prize, $150 to 2nd place, $50 to 3rd place. Please let me know your level of interest and let me sell you on this type, Low commitment, high strategy….really Fun !!!!!

Email me at brian.harwood@twc.com to jump in today!