Replacement owner needed for Year 4 of MADDEN MEN Dynasty League($50 buy-in)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
stiller609
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Replacement owner needed for Year 4 of MADDEN MEN Dynasty League($50 buy-in)

Postby stiller609 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Hey y'all,

My name is Josh. I'm the commissioner of "Madden Men," a dynasty football league entering our fourth year. We are hosted on MFL and you can view our league page here (http://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/69817#2). We need an active, committed owner to join our group for this upcoming season and beyond.

Our league is 12 teams, PPR scoring, blind bidding waivers, and 20-man rosters with two additional slots for players on IR. Each owner buys in for $50 + a percentage of the cost to run the league on MFL. All funds are paid and secured by Leaguesafe. Each week we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, and 1 Team Defense. Teams are split into two divisions of six teams. The top six teams make the playoffs, with the two division winners receiving first-round byes. The top three teams (and the regular season scoring champion) will receive payouts with the league champion winning $325.

This is the available team with the 7th overall choice in our rookie draft: http://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... =07&F=0007

As I stated, I am looking for a committed owner who is interested in playing for multiple years. The ideal owner would be active (logging in 3+ times per week, working the waiver wire/trade block, setting complete lineups every week). I am not looking for someone I will have to babysit and monitor every week, making sure lineup are set, etc.

If you are interested, please PM me or reach out by email (jjblack3000@gmail.com). Please include your name, location, and links to past leagues you have played and been active in. I am looking for owners with a proven track record.

Thanks y'all! Look forward to hearing from you!

Hahn666
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Replacement owner needed for Year 4 of MADDEN MEN Dynasty League($50 buy-in)

Postby Hahn666 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:39 am

Helle :) Are You still looking for a replacement owner?