League Filled

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
CalgaryStamps
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

League Filled

Postby CalgaryStamps » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:16 pm

League Filled
Last edited by CalgaryStamps on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Re: New Dynasty League $75 (LS), Superflex, Tiered PPR, Non-IDP

Postby jermainew » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:32 pm

I'm posting because I agree with what you're doing as far as commissioners getting a different deal. There is a lot of work to a good dynasty for sure. So those who think all owners should be on equal footing probably haven't ran a league.

However, wouldn't a partial fee of $25 at least be a bit more appetizing to the league as a whole. Playing for free is a bit rough. Or even pay the $75, then get a commissioner fee at the end of the season for $25 or $50? Believe me, I am agreeing with you, just throwing some ideas at you.

I posted for my new league yesterday, and yours got me thinking, even maybe the commissioner getting to pick which pick they get in Inaugural draft? Again, just conversation, I'm on board with some compensation.

CalgaryStamps
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby CalgaryStamps » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:58 pm

I appreciate the reply, and the different ideas. Some people won't like this, I know that, but like we can both agree on, running a league is a lot of work, and it is not always enjoyable.

It's hard to have a successful league without a good commissioner, and good owners recognize this. I feel the entry fee for the commish is fair, as I know the amount of time that goes into this generally thankless role.

I use MFL 10s as an example. Everyone plays them and doesn't bat an eye, but they take 16.6% of the money from the owners and literally do nothing. Half of this, 4.2%, seems fair for hours and hours of time from someone actually involved in the league.

CalgaryStamps
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby CalgaryStamps » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:52 am

Changes made. Let's get drafting!!!

CalgaryStamps
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby CalgaryStamps » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:44 am

Up to 5