Camelot Dynasty Startup $250, Devy, Best Ball, S-Flex, Prog. Jackpot.... FILLED

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Camelot Dynasty Startup $250, Devy, Best Ball, S-Flex, Prog. Jackpot.... FILLED

Postby jermainew » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:48 am

Camelot Dynasty Football Startup: Please read everything, thanks!

Fees... $250 for each season. There will be a $50 Franchise Fee for the Inaugural season which will seed the Progressive Dynasty Jackpot, so season 1 will be $300 entry.

MFL and LeagueSafe. Fees are ALREADY paid for MFL, so we are set.

Commissioner will receive a $25 fee at the end of each season.

Graphics are done for the league, I always want a great looking league and will have graphics done for us, OR I will work on some myself.

Looking to find owners that love the following rules below. I want motivated owners. Owners that check in constantly and are always looking for a deal. Owners that don't complain about a bad offer, but instead use it as an opportunity to start a trade discussion. If your last time logged on reaches 10 days or more, we need to review whether this league was right for you. I want dynasty bums that are looking at their teams while on vacation type guys.....

That being said, once you respond I will send you some questions to answer and the answers will be reviewed and I'll let you know if you are a good fit or not. The 12 owners who end up being in the league deserve other owners who are passionate about dynasty and VERY interactive!! I am also looking for owners I've never played with, so if you're in one of my current leagues I may take a newbie first FYI.

I am currently targeting August 21st for a the draft date. This will give us all plenty of time to prep. It will have a 4 or 5 hour clock, with a pause at night. If you are someone who "can't check for periods of 10 and 12 hours", this isn't for you. We need dynasty diehards!

Scoring... I strive to have a balanced scoring system, that doesn't cater to specific positions, so an owner can build his team as he sees fit.

Devy League... You will have an opportunity to take up to 2 Devy's each draft. There will be limitations though.

Draft... This draft will be 3RR, 3rd Round Reversal. 1-12, 12-1, 12-1, 1-12, 12-1 then snake from there... I have used this more recently and it evens out the playing field some so that your player evaluation is more important then your draft slot. This 3RR will also be preceded by a Kentucky Derby style draft selection. So I will randomize the picks, from there, #1 will select their draft slot in the 3RR draft, etc.

Trade Deadline... before kickoff on Sunday of Week #12

Schedule... 14 game regular season schedule, single games with 1 double-header in Week #12. (We will always do the week with no BYES for double-header)

Rosters... 22 man active roster, with 5 Taxi Spots, 5 IR spots

Starting Lineups... Best Ball is used for lineups, so injury flukes and wasted points won't happen here in Camelot!!
..... QB 1-2, RB 2-5, WR 3-6, TE 1-4 - 10 starters

No K/Def in this league

Waivers... Will be Rolling Waivers during the season and in the off season.

I expect questions from some, so get back to me ASAP. I am working on bylaw wording etc. If you are ready to go regardless I will add you in, but be aware, I will be making tweaks over the next week or two, so don't read something and wonder why it changed. The rules/scoring are 95% locked in. Like I said, some small tweaks in wording this next week or two, but nothing major.

email me at... ljw49er74@gmail.com

league page: http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/74358#0

Lamont
Team: King Arthur
Last edited by jermainew on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 8 times in total.

jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Camelot Dynasty Startup $250, Devy, Best Ball, S-Flex, Prog. Jackpot, 2 SPOTS LEFT

Postby jermainew » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:40 pm

BUMP

oukurt
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Camelot Dynasty Startup $250, Devy, Best Ball, S-Flex, Prog. Jackpot, 2 SPOTS LEFT

Postby oukurt » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:09 am

This league is exactly what I have been looking for.

20 years of dynasty experience, active, and love me some dynasty football. If you need a solid owner, contact me at kurt.howard@cox.net. I will reply quickly and send my team fee in instantly.

Thanks

jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Postby jermainew » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 am

BUMP

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:14 pm

Can I ask who designed your graphics?
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Looks Sharp
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Postby jermainew » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:37 pm

https://twitter.com/Mark_in_Mi

He's great to work with and does a great job at a sane price

jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Postby jermainew » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:52 am

BUMP

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:18 pm

I figured, I just didn't see his sig at the bottom of the page.

-Booger McFarlland

jermainew
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Camelot Dynasty Startup $250, Devy, Best Ball, S-Flex, Prog. Jackpot, 1 SPOT LEFT!!!

Postby jermainew » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:12 am

BUMP