Longstanding league needs two owners devy dynasty salary cap

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
C_n_red_again
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Longstanding league needs two owners devy dynasty salary cap

Postby C_n_red_again » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:36 pm

This is a highly competitive league that's been around ten years or so that rarely has an opening. We haven't needed to secure a new team for three years. This is a devy, dynasty, salary cap league. The members of the league are ultra competitive with trades routinely happening in the offseason. Out of all the leagues I have played in this has by far been the best one. There is heavy trade volume. There are around fifty trades every year to give you an idea of the level of participation. We are looking for strong owners who want to compete against the best. I assure you no matter how good you think you are you are going to be challenged. League entry fee is 100$ per year and there is a transaction fee of 5$ for every trade or waiver transaction. I will post a link to the league so prospective members can check out the rules and teams. The teams that are available aren't total dumpster fires either so that's a bonus. The team names are real men of genius and fred.. Contact me by pm if interested. Here is the league link http://www78.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/12209#0

Update: Team fred filled. Real men of genius still available
RUDL TEAM SIX
devy-dynasty-salary cap-12 teams-full ppr
1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1flex dst kicker
Qb- Carson wentz
Rb- jay Ajayi, Joe Mixon, Damien Williams, James Connor
Wr- juju smith, Odell beckham, nuk Hopkins, , Michael Thomas,
TE- George kittle, Ian Thomas, chris Herndon
Devy squad- courtland sutton, jk dobbins , Jonathan Taylor, Travis ettienne, aj dillon
2014 runner up 2015 Champs 2016 champ 2017 runner up 2018 runner up

Team 2 horns and fins
Dynasty, devy, salary cap, 24 man roster start 1qb 2 Rb 1 tight end and a flex
Qb russel Wilson Phillip Rivers Marcus mariotta
Rb saquan barkely, Ezekiel Elliot, Christian mcafrey, Nick Chubb, Ronald Jones
Wr Keenan Allen, Micheal Thomas, Corey Davis, ty hilton
Tight end jack Doyle
Ir dairiuce guice
Devy squad jk dobbins Travis ettienne Damien Harris traveone Williams, Miles Sanders,deandre Swift, kelvin Harmon , aj brown,Brian Edwards,N’Keal Harry, tee higgins, Jerry juedy, Collin Johnson, courtland Sutton
2017 runner up 2018 champion