EGS SIM [$60, 2x 16-Team Conf, AUCTION, IDP] 2 Vacancies

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
fata13xception
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

EGS SIM [$60, 2x 16-Team Conf, AUCTION, IDP] 2 Vacancies

Postby fata13xception » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:44 am

Every Given Sunday is currently filling vacancies in EGS SIM- an NFL themed h2h auction league.
Founded in 2013, our established league is seeking competitive, active fantasy football addicts.

EGS SIM finds itself in need of two replacement GMs in the wake of two vacancies.
The league's free agent auctions began Friday at 12 PM ET and, suffice to say, the majority of great players are no longer available.

EGS SIM
 * League: http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/15426#0
 * Bylaws: http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... 15426&O=26
 * Scoring: http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... 15426&O=09

VACANCIES

Jacksonville Jaguars
Previous GM abandoned his team Sunday night after showing up late to the auctions. It's not a terrible team, has plenty of cap space, and owns a healthy assortment of future draft picks.

The team's 2017 league dues have already been paid- the replacement GM owes $0 toward this season.
Washington Redskins
Previous GM was relieved of his duties after our reasonable attempts to help and him failing to live up to his promises to re-emerge as an active, engaged GM. Though lacking in depth and some quality players in a handful of positions due to the previous GM's negligence this off-season, this WAS team does own most of it future draft picks (most notably both 1sts and 2nds) and boast some true studs (i.e., BRoethlisberger, DCarr, ABrown, JJones, JJWatt, ZBrown, TSmith) that the new GM can build around and/or move for other pieces of importance. It's actually not as terrible as I feared on first inspection but is most definitely in need of immediate attention.

The team's 2017 league dues have already been paid- the replacement GM owes $0 toward this season.
SUMMARY
* $60 annual league fee; 100% payout; $1,780 in total prize funds via balanced payout structure; LeagueSafe via majority vote. 
* 32 teams divided among 2 conferences, each with its own player universe.
* 12 week intra-conference regular season with a 12 year deep rotation.
* 4 week postseason; weeks 13 through 16.
* 50-player max Active Team.
* $100m contract Salary Cap, 100 contract Year Cap.
* Franchise Tags, Transition Tags, 1st Round RFA Tenders, 2nd Round RFA Tenders, Extensions, Amnesties.
* Annual Rookie Draft, RFA auction (standard).
* Free Agent player auctions (proxy), dropped player waivers.
* 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DT/LB/CB/S.
* Weighted/Balanced scoring; i.e., all positions are valuable.
* 3-Man Commissioner Group; i.e., checks/balances, committee approach to high-level decisions, long-term league viability. 

Please post your questions here; we'll respond for all to see.

PM us for interview.