Need to fill one spot on dynasty league - just started slow auction

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
andyz
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Need to fill one spot on dynasty league - just started slow auction

Postby andyz » Fri May 26, 2017 2:17 pm

Had one owner needing to leave due to some commitments and cannot spend the time for the auction. Details are below. We are mid auction and the team has $300 left (if I exclude current active auctions which I will delete if new owner wants) out of $100 budget. Team current has: Russell Wilson, Crowell, Fitz, AJ Green, T Pryor, Gronk and Jordan Reed. So good squad for TE premium, superflex league. Details are below. PM if interested!

------------

Starting a new dynasty league. Slow auction draft. Subsequent rookie drafts will be regular, non-auction.

Tiered scoring, superflex. RBs get 0.25 PPC, 0.5 PPR. WRs get 1 PPR, TEs get 1.5PPR. Passing TDs 4points. My experience is this balances teams out nicely across positions w/ QBs still being most important position on team.

Rosters: Start 9 players: 1-2 QBs (superflex), 1-6 RBs, 1-6 WRs, 1-6 TEs. Basically start at least 1 at each position, the rest FLEX. No kickers, and no defense.

Still in early stages of assembling league and my focus is finding the most active group I can get. I have 4 people in right now and another 2-3 teed up. We use Group.Me extensively and I want people who will be active in the league (trades, etc.) and in the chat year round. We do a lot of bleep talk, posting gifs etc. Whatever, it's fun and builds camaraderie.

Site is hosted on MFL and year 1 the only buy-in is the $2 to pay for MFL but year 2 and after buy-in will be $10 + $5 MFL. Winner take all payout.

If interested please let me know (via PM) and if you have links to leagues that will be good. Have been burned before recruiting folks I do not know so if this takes more time to get a league but I end up with the best group then so be it. Appreciate your understanding as I want this to be one your most fun leagues that can last a very long time.

Thanks!