On the clock in the rookie draft at 1.06, Dynasty/contract non-ppr $50/yr

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

On the clock in the rookie draft at 1.06, Dynasty/contract non-ppr $50/yr

Postby Vcize » Tue May 16, 2017 11:33 pm

We had an owner with some personal issues come up during this year's rookie draft that have caused him to have to give up fantasy football. That means we have a team opening with the rookie draft ongoing (empty team is the one OTC).

Here is info on the league rules: http://www.clan-loh.com/dynasty/rules.php

The main thing I can say that trips people up with the rules is that while you acquire people in FA, etc via auction (using league currency), the player contracts are years only (not salaries). IE if you bid on a player and win them for $4 then sign them to a 3 year contract, you are not charged $4 every year, just the one time you acquired them. The only recurring cost is the contract, to which each team has a limited amount of contract years to use each year.

Players with expired contracts go to restricted free agency (save one as each team can protect one expired player each year) where they can be bid on in an auction by anyone. This is one of the ways that the league encourages parity. Not only do the worse teams get better draft picks, they also get more money at the end of the year to spend on restricted free agents (and regular free agents).

The team that is open is the Toronto Mookies on this page: http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2016/o ... 47781&O=07

They also have the 1.06 rookie pick (currently OTC).

Let me know asap if you are interested and I can help you get up to speed!!
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert