Super Collegiate Football League expansion!!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
drewski_ff
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Super Collegiate Football League expansion!!

Postby drewski_ff » Sat May 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Hey all,

TL:DR - Free. 4 conference, 8 team per conference. Player pool: NFL players with <5 years exp. Full IDP, 35 player rosters.

This league is designed to mirror the college game. NFL Players in
the first four years in the NFL comprise the player pool and are
considered in college. This league will include recruiting / bowl games
/ players leaving early / redshirts / flexible lineups / transfers / verbal
commitments / etc. As players graduate and go "pro" they will be
removed from our league.

We started the league last year to test things and the went really well so we looked to expand. Originally we were going to expand to 8 teams but now are actually looking to expand the league much further. There are currently 4 conferences; the Big Ten (full), Pac 12 (4 openings), ACC (5 openings) and SEC (8 openings). Each 8 team conference has their own player pools and only play against each other for the non-conference and bowl season. We are looking for quality owners. people that are going to be in it for the long haul as we plan on expanding further next year and going forward. Its a free league atm but we may look to add prizes in the future. We will also look at adding a 5th conference this offseason (to have all of the power 5) if recruiting goes well. The startup draft for each conference will come soon after filling the leagues.

If you are interested in looking our bylaws over and applying for a team, please email me at drewski.ff87@gmail.com (I'm bad about checking the messages on here). I look forward to hearing from you.

Go Blue!