League Opening!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
dynastynut
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

League Opening!

Postby dynastynut » Tue May 09, 2017 11:22 pm

Just had an owner drop out because they could not pay their dues. The rest of the league is ready to get rolling with the rookie draft! This is a 12-team, non-ppr, 6-pt passing TD league. League dues are $50 a year. Rosters aren't huge so this is a great league to start off with. In fact, this was my first dynasty league I joined... I'm not in 7 and commissioning 3 :lol:. The league has been around for a long time and has a bunch of friends in it.

The link below is the roster of the vacant team. http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... =0010&O=07. The team has the following draft picks this year: 2.03, 3.03, 3.05, 3.07. No 2018 draft picks were traded so those are all in tact.

Let me know if you are interested by emailing me at wixom0915@gmail.com. I may be a little slow to respond right away because I am leaving on a vacation today, but I will have internet access and will do my best to get back to you as soon as I see your response.

MichaelScarn
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: League Opening!

Postby MichaelScarn » Wed May 10, 2017 10:50 am

This is a great active competitive league. A bunch of good guys who are easy to deal with. Looking forward to filling this spot.
10 Team SuperFlex PPR
QB: Herbert/Cousins/Fitz/Z Wilson
RB: Barkley/Dobbins/Gibson/Dillon/Etienne/Edmonds/Michel/Lindsay/Kelley/T Jones/Evans/Hyde
WR: Robinson/Moore/Sutton/Boyd/Gallup/Slayton/Harry//R Moore/Eskridge/A St. Brown/Collins
TE: Goedert/Thomas/Njoku/Pitts

10 Team Standard
QB: Herbert/Hurts
RB: A Jones/Sanders/Akers/Hunt/Fournette/McKissic/Snell
WR: Hill/Hopkins/Evans/JuJu/Thielen/Parker/Shenault/Hamler/Edwards/D Smith/E Moore
TE: Fant/Goedert/Ertz/Howard

pippincj
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby pippincj » Fri May 12, 2017 8:27 am

Is this a 2QB or Sflex?

dynastynut
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby dynastynut » Tue May 23, 2017 10:02 am

pippincj wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 8:27 am Is this a 2QB or Sflex?
No it is a start 1 QB league.