Hyper-Active League (204 Trades Since Rollover, $5,000 Payouts) Seeking Future Replacements

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Hyper-Active League (204 Trades Since Rollover, $5,000 Payouts) Seeking Future Replacements

Postby MEuRaH » Wed May 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Hey guys, I'm on my recruiting tour and early May is a perfect time to do just that. I am a highly active owner and 15-year commissioner, and I have just the league for you.

My vision for a fun and challenging league started up prior to last season. I'm addicted to leagues that are challenging, active, a "traders paradise", and rookie drafts that last for weeks or months; the 4 components that I think are the most fun in dynasty. Insert Dynasty96, a league that has 96 owners all fighting it out that, in the end, crowns just 1 sole winner who takes home $1,000 of the $5,000+ in prize money.

Crucial Facts:
-- The yearly fee is $55.
-- One division = 95 trading partners. You MUST trade to survive.
-- 25% of the league wins a minimum of $75 each season.
-- Contract League. This is necessary to keep teams from being too strong over time and creating unbalanced teams in terms of talent.
-- Our league comes with a one-of-a-kind LEAGUE RANK APP & DRAFT APP, made by a GM and future Dynasty website owner TrophyLife.io!

I've had ~10 people drop out last year because "the league is too hard". So I warn you now: This league isn't for the weak. If you are not active and not willing to trade, then you probably won't survive. If you are an active trader, then this league might be for you.

I have 96 teams paid up and ready to go, but I am trying to finalize my waiting list prior to the 2018 rollover. I want a seamless transition, and since I've had a ton of people ask to join up (mostly friends of current owners), I figured I better make a waiting list to keep track of who wants in. Signing up doesn't mean you are committed to pay, but it does mean that I will be contacting you when there is an opening, and first to sign up gets first chance to join.

A dispersal draft will happen at the 2018 rollover.

If you are interested, SIGN UP HERE!

Or check us out at: www.Dynasty96.com
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134