Looking for a Salary Cap League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
dynastysports
MVP
MVP

Looking for a Salary Cap League

Postby dynastysports » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:21 am

Preferably a new start up with a separate rookie draft and an auction start up, but I would potentially be interested in finding an orphan team in an established league. Also I really want it to be either 2QB or Superflex.

I will admit that I am a newb when it comes to salary cap leagues but I am a vet of dynasty. I am the commish of 5 leagues with different formats. I can post rosters if needed. I am also pretty well respected on this forum you can look through my past posts and what not. If you need more info just ask.

nstevens81
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Looking for a Salary Cap League

Postby nstevens81 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:40 am

I am in need of a new owner in a Salary Cap contract Auction league. Check out this team and bylaws and let me know if you're interested. Empire league payouts, taxi squad, etc.

http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... =07&F=0004

Schmev22
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Schmev22 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Sent PM

persiandood
Starter
Starter

Postby persiandood » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:43 am

dynastysports wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:21 am Preferably a new start up with a separate rookie draft and an auction start up, but I would potentially be interested in finding an orphan team in an established league. Also I really want it to be either 2QB or Superflex.

I will admit that I am a newb when it comes to salary cap leagues but I am a vet of dynasty. I am the commish of 5 leagues with different formats. I can post rosters if needed. I am also pretty well respected on this forum you can look through my past posts and what not. If you need more info just ask.
if you get in a league like this and they need another, PM me. it's exactly what i'm looking for.