Established league with realistic setup has 1 opening. (Dispersal draft)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
brentso
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Established league with realistic setup has 1 opening. (Dispersal draft)

Postby brentso » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:28 pm

Im looking for a few good managers. Really good managers. Preferably only the best.

I run a dynasty league and my goal is to run a league that is set up to simulate a real GMs job, a league where every member is a full participant, and a league where every member knows how to manage a dynasty team. I want to succeed under the same conditions as a real GM and I want to compete against the best people I can find.

There is one opening that I would like to fill asap, but I will only take someone if I think they're right for the league. There are 3 teams available, but I only need one more person as the other two managers have been found. Because there a 3 teams worth of players, there will be a dispersal draft prior to the annual rookie draft.

A little about the league:

To simulate real GM conditions, there are 16 teams (6 playoff spots). Essentially a conference set up. There are deep benches that act as a practice squad or prospecting tool. There are 12 bench spots in total as well as unlimited injury and suspension reserve spots that do not count towards your 12 bench spots. The free agency pool is obviously thin with deep benches and 16 teams, but the player availability in free agency is similar to what a real life GM would have to choose from. Theres a few good pickups out there every year, but it cant be relied on as something you can use to fix a roster. There is a 3 round rookie draft in June. Its a challenging league, but its fairly realistic to the real thing. Picks, youth and depth are extremely important. And if you mess up a roster, it can take a while to fix.

This is a leaguesafe currently being run on yahoo. League entry fee is $75. Like in real life, there is only one winner in this league. The main pot is $800. So more than one player wins something each year, there are 2 side pots of $160. One is for the winner of the Last Man Standing competition and the other is for the winner of the Most Improved Manager (points) competition. $5 of the $75 is put into what is called The Dynasty Pot. Its a pot that can carry over from year to year. It was won for the first time last year ($495). The Dynasty Pot is won 3 ways. Back to back championships, a perfect season or by winning all 3 annual pots.

If you have any questions or if you're interested, feel free to email me.

Brent
brentso72@yahoo.com

brentso
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Established league with realistic setup has 1 opening. (Dispersal draft)

Postby brentso » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:38 pm

bump

brentso
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Established league with realistic setup has 1 opening. (Dispersal draft)

Postby brentso » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:43 am

bump