32 Team Startup - European Soccer Style - 3 Divisions w/ Promotion & Relegation

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
FFHawk12
Rookie
Rookie

32 Team Startup - European Soccer Style - 3 Divisions w/ Promotion & Relegation

Postby FFHawk12 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:30 am

I'm starting at 32 team dynasty league based on the european soccer format. It's in the early stages of planning but I'm looking to start getting potential owners together as it will take some time to get 32 of the right people together.

Below are some basic details along with a few rules I'm still deciding on.

Confirmed:
-32 Teams
-2 Player Pools
-3 Divisions
-12 Team Premier Division (Level 1)
-Bottom four relegated to Championship Division each year
-10 Team Championships Division (Level 2)
-Top four promoted to Premier Division each year
-Bottom four relegated to Division One each year
-10 Team Division One (Level 3)
-Top four promoted to Championship Division each year
-16 week regular season
-No Playoffs
-Each team will play all teams in their division twice a year
-Two or six doubleheader weeks each year
-All doubleheader weeks will occur with no NFL bye weeks
-If a game finishes within a set point amount it will be considered a tie
-The point amount will be between 8-10 points creating ties on a very common basis
-Standings based on points
-3 points for a win, 1 points for a tie, and 0 points for a loss
-League winnings will be split across the three divisions with the majority going to the Premier Division

Pending:
-Superflex or Standard
-Entry fees between $20-$50/year through LeagueSafe (paid minimum one year in advance)

First Year:
The first season of the league will be to determine which division you get placed into. It will still be three divisions, one with 12 teams and two with 10 teams. There will be a plan as to which positions go into each level after year one.

Obviously this is in the early stages but if you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email or reply to this post.

Should you be interested in being contacted please shoot me an email and include some info about yourself in regards to playing dynasty along with your preference in superflex or standard along with preferred entry fee.

I'm currently commissionaire of one dynasty league and have been playing dynasty for 5 years. This will be the most complex league I've run but I think with the right owners it has the chance to be a great league.

Email:
FFHawk12@gmail.com
12 Team 26 Players 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX
Rodgers GB | McCarron CIN | McCown NYJ
Hyde SF | Mack IND | Foreman HOU | Thompson WAS | Darkwa NYG | McKissic SEA
Adams GB | Hilton IND | Thielen MIN | Baldwin SEA | Agholor PHI | Richardson SEA | Samuel CAR | Sanu ATL | Jo.Brown ARI | Hollins PHI | Stewart NYJ | Carroo MIA | Latimer DEN | Robinson KC | Moore BAL
Kelce KC | Henry LAC
2018 Picks
1.06 | 2.11
2019 Picks
1st | 2nd | 2nd | 4th | 5th

MikeMcnasty1
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 32 Team Startup - European Soccer Style - 3 Divisions w/ Promotion & Relegation

Postby MikeMcnasty1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Interesting idea. Lots of things to address but:

How would the rookie draft and pick assignment work?
Can you trade between all division/teams? Only 1 copy of player per team?
Superflex is great, Any other positional premiums Points per carry, TE ppr bonus etc..?

FFHawk12
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 32 Team Startup - European Soccer Style - 3 Divisions w/ Promotion & Relegation

Postby FFHawk12 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:46 pm

How would the rookie draft and pick assignment work?
I'm chatting with some commissionaires of other leagues with multiple player pools to see how this works. I would imagine one draft with two of each player but I could be wrong. As far as draft pick assignment I'm not certain but I would lean something like 1.01 and highest picks to worst division, the relegated teams would be considered best of the division they were relegated to and promoted teams considered worst of their new division.

Can you trade between all division/teams? Only 1 copy of player per team?
Again asking other commissionaires about this, I don't think players would be allowed on the same team twice. As for trading, 100% between all divisions.

Superflex is great, Any other positional premiums Points per carry, TE ppr bonus etc..?
Not at this time but not opposed to it.

Thanks for asking!
12 Team 26 Players 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX
Rodgers GB | McCarron CIN | McCown NYJ
Hyde SF | Mack IND | Foreman HOU | Thompson WAS | Darkwa NYG | McKissic SEA
Adams GB | Hilton IND | Thielen MIN | Baldwin SEA | Agholor PHI | Richardson SEA | Samuel CAR | Sanu ATL | Jo.Brown ARI | Hollins PHI | Stewart NYJ | Carroo MIA | Latimer DEN | Robinson KC | Moore BAL
Kelce KC | Henry LAC
2018 Picks
1.06 | 2.11
2019 Picks
1st | 2nd | 2nd | 4th | 5th