DLF Veterans League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Salty Dawg wrote:
gunslinger wrote:Guys, I'm interested. I've been off the site for a week (my wife delivered our first baby). I send you a pm with my contact info.
Congrats ..welcome to fatherhood. :D
What he said! Congrats. I know how exciting and exhausting that can be. Your life just changed in a really wonderful way. :) :D
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

cmizelle
Starter
Starter

Postby cmizelle » Sun May 16, 2010 1:49 pm

I'm new to this board but am interested in joining a dynasty non-idp league. Let me know if there are any spots available. Thanks.

thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby thewhyterabbit » Sun May 16, 2010 6:49 pm

if you have a spot count me in :)

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Sun May 16, 2010 9:55 pm

For all those who have shown interest and applied thanks for your interest and patience. We are continuing to take applications for a few more days, likely until no later than the end of this week.

So, if you haven't applied via PM or email, those are good ways to try and make it happen. :)
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

pvballer3915
Captain
Captain

Postby pvballer3915 » Mon May 17, 2010 7:29 am

Congrats and i have applied :) im so down :)

NickGB
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby NickGB » Mon May 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Applied thanks for the consideration and wish you guys the best of luck.

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Announcement: New Members

Postby Misfit74 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Thanks to everyone who applied. We appreciate your interest and there were some tough decisions made in order to fill the only 9 spots we had available. :(

We are pleased to announce the following applications were selected for membership in the DLF Veteran's Invitational League:

GridIronFavre
rkrazy
Hayden239
Gunslinger
Devil's Advocate
hostile
BradyT
Who_Dey_Cincy
WhytheRabbit

Allen / Misfit74 : Commissioner, Co-founder
Rob / Salty Dawg: Co-commissioner, Co-founder
Shawn: Co-founder

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Tue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Thanks again to everyone who applied for this league, as we had quite a few really good applicants, and we're sorry to anyone that wasn't selected as it was a very difficult process. Also, anyone recently just selected for DLF Invitational 4 and Gridiron 4 were not selected here in an effort to get some other owners involved in a league. Thanks to everyone for their interest in the league, and I encourage anyone else to keep checking the Help Wanted section here, as there are always new leagues forming with good DLF members. Thanks!
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

haydn239
Captain
Captain

Re: Announcement: New Members

Postby haydn239 » Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Misfit74 wrote:Thanks to everyone who applied. We appreciate your interest and there were some tough decisions made in order to fill the only 9 spots we had available. :(

We are pleased to announce the following applications were selected for membership in the DLF Veteran's Invitational League:

GridIronFavre
rkrazy
Hayden239
Gunslinger
Devil's Advocate
hostile
BradyT
Who_Dey_Cincy
WhytheRabbit

Allen / Misfit74 : Commissioner, Co-founder
Rob / Salty Dawg: Co-commissioner, Co-founder
Shawn: Co-founder