DLF Invitational IV

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

DLF Invitational IV

Postby Steelersfan » Sat May 08, 2010 4:31 pm

I think Nate and I must have bumped our heads a little too hard but we have decided to start up the DLF Invitational Leage IV... :lol:

We are working on the details as we speak and I'm sure we will have all of the details ready by this evening or tomorrow at the latest. I'll update this post as soon as we decide.

This will be a free league hosted on MFL as all of the Invitational leagues are.

Shoot me a PM with some info about yourself and you dynasty experience.

Mark

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm game. :)
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

blacksheep
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby blacksheep » Sat May 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Count me in!!

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Sat May 08, 2010 6:46 pm

I am interested...Let me know the details

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sat May 08, 2010 8:55 pm

I wanted to give you all a quick update...

The DLF Invitational League IV is being set up for the ultra dynasty guru if that makes any sense... :D

Nate and I want the best of the best for this league. We offer an MFL site with no charge for our league mates.

There will be no roster cut down date, no IR, no taxi squad, etc. The team that you draft will be yours for eternity!

We are looking at 12 teams, 30 player rosters, no IDP. Your teams destiny lies in your own hands as there is a great importance in your drafting skills to be able to compete in this league.

Once the inaugural draft is history, you will only be able to replenish your roster through a very limited FA pool, trading, or through the rookie draft.

This league is not for rookies so please understand the knowledge that you must have to be able to be competitive in this league.

If you feel you have what it takes to be competitive in this league we would love to hear from you!

thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby thewhyterabbit » Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

even better!

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Sat May 08, 2010 10:36 pm

thewhyterabbit wrote:even better!
x2
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Sat May 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Misfit74 wrote:
x2
You two obviously didn't read the requirements....GURUS!!! :lol:

Kidding... :P

Edit for spelling
Last edited by Pilate on Sun May 09, 2010 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orca
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Orca » Sun May 09, 2010 5:20 am

Steelersfan wrote:I wanted to give you all a quick update...

The DLF Invitational League IV is being set up for the ultra dynasty guru if that makes any sense... :D

Nate and I want the best of the best for this league. We offer an MFL site with no charge for our league mates.

There will be no roster cut down date, no IR, no taxi squad, etc. The team that you draft will be yours for eternity!

We are looking at 12 teams, 30 player rosters, no IDP. Your teams destiny lies in your own hands as there is a great importance in your drafting skills to be able to compete in this league.

Once the inaugural draft is history, you will only be able to replenish your roster through a very limited FA pool, trading, or through the rookie draft.

This league is not for rookies so please understand the knowledge that you must have to be able to be competitive in this league.

If you feel you have what it takes to be competitive in this league we would love to hear from you!

You had me at 30 player rosters! This sounds great!

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Sun May 09, 2010 7:00 am

SENT YA A PM MARK.

GridIronFavre
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby GridIronFavre » Sun May 09, 2010 8:01 am

Misfit74 wrote:
x2
X3 This sounds like a great league...hoping to get picked to have the honor of participating.
Start: 2 QB, 3 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE (All TDs=6, 1 per 10 rush/rec, 1 per 25 pass, NO PPR) 8 teams
QB: Rodgers, Vick, Cutler, Schaub, Luck
RB: Rice, CJ, McFadden, Richardson, Stewart, Ingram, Spiller, Vereen
WR: Green, Marshall, Roddy, Jennings, Roddy, Bowe, Maclin, Britt, A Brown, Williams (TB), Collie, Smith (STL)
TE: Graham, Finley, F Davis, Cook
Taxi Squad: Tebow, Crabtree, Jeffrey, Hill, Gordon

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Tue May 11, 2010 10:36 am

First off I would like to thank everyone who has applied for the league. Like I said before we had around 30 applicants for the league. This was not an easy choice as the vast majority of the applicants were more than qualified.

As the apps kept rolling in Nate and I started to see a trend in which gave us an idea. There was a lot of interest in the league from members that were champions of leagues that are run here on DLF. Therefore we decided to make this the most challenging league here on DLF, the DLF Invitational IV - Champions League!

Nate and I decided that we would only invite members that met the following criteria:

Champion of a league here at DLF
Runner up of a league here at DLF
Commissioner of a league here at DLF

We are very excited as we feel this will be a fantastic experience for us to compete against the very best proven managers on the site.

The following are the members that have been selected and their accomplishments:

1 - Steerlersfan - Commissioner
2 - Pilate - Co-Commissioner
3 - brice587 - DLF Charter League Commissioner, United Dynasty League 2009 Champion
4 - skip - DLF Invitational I 2009 Champion
5 - princevincexoxo - DLF Charter League 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009; DLF Invitational I 2008 Champion
6 - Lionsfan - DLF Invitational II 2009 Champion
7 - Sweetness34 - DLF United Dynasty League 2008 Champion
8 - dlf_stevea - Gridiron Dynasty Football Classic 1 and 3 2009 Champion
9 - gaz29 - Gridiron Dynasty Football Classic 2 2009 Champion
10 - BubbaBurst - DLF Invitational I 2008 Runner Up
11 - hosler427 - Gridiron Dynasty Football Classic 1,2,3,4 Commissioner
12 - moneyballer - DLF Charter League Co-founder

Thanks again to everyone that showed interest in the league.

Mark

Orca
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Orca » Tue May 11, 2010 10:54 am

Steelersfan wrote:First off I would like to thank everyone who has applied for the league. Like I said before we had around 30 applicants for the league. This was not an easy choice as the vast majority of the applicants were more than qualified.

As the apps kept rolling in Nate and I started to see a trend in which gave us an idea. There was a lot of interest in the league from members that were champions of leagues that are run here on DLF. Therefore we decided to make this the most challenging league here on DLF, the DLF Invitational IV - Champions League!

Nate and I decided that we would only invite members that met the following criteria:

We are very excited as we feel this will be a fantastic experience for us to compete against the very best proven managers on the site.

The following are the members that have been selected and their accomplishments:

2 - Pilate - Co-Commissioner
3 - brice587 - DLF Charter League Commissioner, United Dynasty League 2009 Champion
5 - princevincexoxo - DLF Charter League 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009; DLF Invitational I 2008 Champion

Mark
Looks like a damn good group of owners. Good luck guys.

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Tue May 11, 2010 11:35 am

Steelersfan wrote:First off I would like to thank everyone who has applied for the league. Like I said before we had around 30 applicants for the league. This was not an easy choice as the vast majority of the applicants were more than qualified.

2 - Pilate - Co-Commissioner, Runner up 2008 and 2009 Charter League and Runner up DLF 1 in 2009

Mark
Gotta feel like I belong... :lol:

GridIronFavre
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby GridIronFavre » Tue May 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Best of luck guys!
Start: 2 QB, 3 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE (All TDs=6, 1 per 10 rush/rec, 1 per 25 pass, NO PPR) 8 teams
QB: Rodgers, Vick, Cutler, Schaub, Luck
RB: Rice, CJ, McFadden, Richardson, Stewart, Ingram, Spiller, Vereen
WR: Green, Marshall, Roddy, Jennings, Roddy, Bowe, Maclin, Britt, A Brown, Williams (TB), Collie, Smith (STL)
TE: Graham, Finley, F Davis, Cook
Taxi Squad: Tebow, Crabtree, Jeffrey, Hill, Gordon