Need One More Experienced Owner for New Start-up.

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Miah35
Captain
Captain

Need One More Experienced Owner for New Start-up.

Postby Miah35 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:17 am

I'm thinking of getting a 12-16 Team Dynasty League started that would be a unique new league. It is basically a devy league with a pipeline. The League will be called the NCAA Scouting League (Or something like that. I'm open to suggestions). Use the link below to check out the site

http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/61701#0

The unique part of this league is that we will do a college team draft to start the league. Whatever college team you draft will be your team name and you get the exclusive rights to at least one player from that team every year.

Example: Whoever gets the LSU Tigers will get to add one player to their team, from LSU, in 2017 without using a rookie pick. For instance, they could add Fournette, or Dupri (Only one) next year if they declare for the NFL Draft. You basically get a pipeline for your dynasty team. All players selected from these schools will be removed from the Rookie draft.

**The rights to your pipeline pick can be traded but the team that acquires your rights have to pick from their own school. This is where strategy will come into play if your school doesn't have great players in a given year, you can trades your rights to another team that has stacked talent and they get to select two from their school. Example: If the Michigan Wolverines trade their rights to the LSU tigers, the Tigers would be able to take Fournette and Dupri next year.

There will also be a Devy draft every year that will include a pool of only Freshmen, Sophomores or red-shirted Freshmen. Since some red-shirted sophomores are draft eligible they will not be included. These will be added to your taxi squad. Devy picks and players can be traded and there is no limit to how many TS players you have.

The scoring would be standard PPR with the starting requirements based on league size.

12 teams - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/2Flex
16 teams - QB/2RB/2WR/TE/2Flex

Bench size:

12 teams - 15 spots
16 teams - 14 spots

**Note bench size will increase by 1 after the Super bowl and by 4 after the NFL draft. Prior to week 1 of the season, all benches will need to be back down to 14/15 spots.

Taxi Squad:

Unlimited spots. But includes only Devy Picks. Once that player is draft eligible he is added to your roster or waived.

Cost: Will be $40 annual fee with the first year including half of 2017''s fee. All funds will be managed with LeagueSafe.

Payouts: Depends on league size. But after the LeagueSafe fees and MFL Site purchase. The payouts will be
League Champ- 50% Pot
2nd Place- 20%
3rd - 10%
Most Pts - 10%
Conference Championship: 5% (10% since there will be two teams)
Ties will be settled by pts scored then conference record. If a playoff game ends in a tie the tie breaker will be best ball scoring. If there is a tie for most pts during the regular season, the two team will split the winnings.

Trades: No limit to number of trades. Vetoes will only happen if collusion is apparent in the trade.

Waivers: Will be using rolling waivers during the season and FCFS during the offseason.

Playoffs/Conferences: There will be two conferences and 3-4 Playoffs team per conference based on league size. If 12 team league, 6 teams per conference, top 3 teams makes playoffs with the top seed getting a bye week. If 16 Team league, top 4 teams in each conference make playoffs. Playoffs will start Week 14 and end week 16.

2016 League Calender
: (Dates are just guesses. I would like to start the first draft by the first week of July after all teams are signed up and paid)

June/July - College Team Draft - this will be done via email and draft spots will be generated at Random

July 5th - Devy Draft - A single round long running email draft with 4 hours per pick. Order will be determined based on reverse order of College Team Draft

July 10th - Start-Up Draft - Long running email draft with 8 hrs per pick. Draft order will be determined at random.

Regular Season Week 1 (Sep 8th) to Week 13 (December 1st)

Playoffs Week 14 (December 8th) to Week 16 (December 22nd)

Annual Calendar Starting in 2017:

March 1st - Pipeline Selections Due

April 1st - Annual Devy Draft

Early May or 1 Week after NFL Draft - Rookie Draft

September 1st - All bench rosters must be cut-down to 14/15 players

Regular Season - Same as 2016

Playoffs - Same as 2016

***This is my 5th year of Dynasty, I'm in 4 Leagues and have 2 years of Dynasty Commissioner experience. I would like to have only active people in this league. It will be required that you have at least 2 years of Dynasty experience to join.

If you are interested in this league, reply below with your email. I will contact you via email and not by replying to this post. I'd like to make sure all new owners are real people with experience. I think this will be a fun new league.
Last edited by Miah35 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

djunkert
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: New Dynasty Idea Start-Up

Postby djunkert » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:52 am

Super interesting idea. Tell me more
djunkert@gmail.com
troywbass@gmail.com

bmccabe30
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby bmccabe30 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:27 pm

This is crazy. I love it.

brianmccabe@hotmail.com

robert.hook
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby robert.hook » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Love the idea. Extremely interested.

robert.hook83@yahoo.com

jra47
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby jra47 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:29 pm

interested like the idea jaynyce47@gmail.com

KDP
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby KDP » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Hi, I'd be interested too. mcintinhos@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miah35
Captain
Captain

Postby Miah35 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:06 am

KDP wrote:Hi, I'd be interested too. mcintinhos@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
robert.hook wrote:Love the idea. Extremely interested.

robert.hook83@yahoo.com
bmccabe30 wrote:This is crazy. I love it.

brianmccabe@hotmail.com
djunkert wrote:Super interesting idea. Tell me more
djunkert@gmail.com
troywbass@gmail.com
Thanks Guys! I've garnered enough interest that i'm going to create the site and by-laws sometime this week. I will save your emails and invite you to the site once it's created.

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby The Red Rooster » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:18 am

i would be interested...any interest in adding IDP?

Miah35
Captain
Captain

Postby Miah35 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:36 am

Mountain Maniac wrote:i would be interested...any interest in adding IDP?
A very soft maybe. Not really into idp but I could take baby steps to get there. For the time being though, no idp

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby The Red Rooster » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:56 am

OK Thanks. If you have a taxi squad player, can they be "stolen" as a pipeline pick by another team?

Miah35
Captain
Captain

Postby Miah35 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:54 am

Mountain Maniac wrote:OK Thanks. If you have a taxi squad player, can they be "stolen" as a pipeline pick by another team?
No, a devy pick cannot be claimed as a pipeline pick. good questions though

MattisOb
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby MattisOb » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:04 am

I love it! If you still have a spot - oberbach.mattis@gmail.com is my email!

Miah35
Captain
Captain

Postby Miah35 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:53 am

Here is a link to the created site. Check it out for by-laws etc

http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/61701#0

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: New Dynasty Idea Start-Up **Site Created check out link

Postby The Red Rooster » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:05 am

What is your reasoning behind not having a limit on the taxi squad? It seems like there should be one, however, Ive never been in a league with a TS. What am I missing?

Spider-2 Y-Bananza
Role Player
Role Player

Re: New Dynasty Idea Start-Up **Site Created check out link

Postby Spider-2 Y-Bananza » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:14 am

Really interested. Scirgone86@gmail.com