filled

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
cotton
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

filled

Postby cotton » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:29 pm

I currently have 10 super active owners for a 12 team SUPERFLEX league I will be commishing on MFL. I went through several of my dynasty leagues and selected the most active owners and am starting a new one. This should tell you how experienced/active/serious these guys are. We are all in for the long haul. All offense, no IDP, DEF or K. 35 man rosters, ppr, 1.5 ppr TE, 0.2 pts per rush attempt for RB, (THIS SCORING SYSTEM KIND OF EVENS OUT THE POSITIONAL VALUE OF THE TOP PLAYERS)

Fees are $66/yr and 2017 year will be paid by all owners in advance. Startup draft will be as soon as the remaining two guys are selected.

If you are interested you can email me. I along with the other owners will all be in charge of selecting the two remaining owners for this league. Several of us commish other leagues so we should be able to pick out 2 solid owners. So in your email let us know a little about yourself, your dynasty experience, your dynasty teams and how many leagues you are in and anything else you think we need to know that may entice us to invite you.

Please only inquire if you are a diehard dynasty fan that will be active ALL year long, and respond to ALL trade requests, deadlines, etc and will adhere to ALL rules. Thanks

chadkulhanek@gmail.com